Jockstocks Forums

Jockstocks Forums (http://forums.jockstocks.com//index.php)
-   Other Sports (http://forums.jockstocks.com//forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Wrestling fans... (http://forums.jockstocks.com//showthread.php?t=2564)

SiteWolf 04 Feb 2008 08:10 PM

Wrestling fans...

I'm no wrestling fan, but the owner of the company I work for is a HUGE one...knows a lot of 'em personally as he's been a fan for years.....

We even have an inhouse arena....it's the same place we hold employee meetings..........complete with regulation ring in the middle!

Every year, he brings a buncha wrestlers in....not necessarily big names, but then it'd be hard to persuade big names to come to an exhibition in Brookings, SD..........an exhibition that's free for employees, including the beer! :crash:

I have no idea if any o' these guys are well known or not...there's about a dozen of 'em........names like Black Machismo and Abyss (don't have the flyer in front o' me to remember other names...seems like the rest didn't have nicks). I think most of 'em come from Steel something Wrestling...no idea what that is

Sound like a good way to spend a Saturday night? lol

rich76 04 Feb 2008 08:15 PM

I believe they're from TNA Impact. It should be a hoot.

SiteWolf 04 Feb 2008 08:26 PM

you're prolly right...looking at their roster I think I recognize at least a couple more names- Christian Cage and and James Storm

Yeah, I'll prolly end up goin'....it's March 1....free beer may be the clincher! :D

rich76 04 Feb 2008 08:55 PM

LMAO at free beer. Listen, I'll just about guarantee you'll have a good time. It IS quite entertaining if you do not go into the place with the wrong attitude. I've prob been to about 10-12 events (Including Wrestlemania ! at MSG) and can honestly say I've never had a bad time.

Hillbilly 08 Feb 2008 03:30 PM

I saw some boobies at a match in Cincinnati one year. Can't beat that! :broccoli:

rich76 08 Feb 2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hillbilly (Post 17606)
I saw some boobies at a match in Cincinnati one year. Can't beat that! :broccoli:

:rofl:

Yay boobies...............

SiteWolf 08 Feb 2008 06:32 PM

yeah, well I was out for awhile on Fat Tuesday the other night.....they were out in pairs...often....lol

........ran outta beads :D

pimpkid 11 Feb 2008 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiteWolf (Post 17424)
you're prolly right...looking at their roster I think I recognize at least a couple more names- Christian Cage and and James Storm

Yeah, I'll prolly end up goin'....it's March 1....free beer may be the clincher! :D

Orren, Christian Cage used to work for the WWF/E a few years bac, wasn't exactly a great preformer so the company canned him

The other names you mentioned are simply guys who didn't have what it took to make the WWE but it should have been a great time...

lepconn 15 Mar 2008 04:14 PM

so did you go? did you have goodtime? see any boobies? :D get drunk?:huh:

SiteWolf 17 Mar 2008 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lepconn (Post 19627)
so did you go? did you have goodtime? see any boobies? :D get drunk?:huh:

I went...for awhile
Had a couple free beers, a couple cheap brats

It was OK for awhile...but, to be honest...the wrestling was so cheesy I couldn't handle it for long...so I went downtown to hang out with some of the friends I couldn't convince to go to the thing with me in the first place...