Jockstocks Forums

Jockstocks Forums (http://forums.jockstocks.com//index.php)
-   Golf (http://forums.jockstocks.com//forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Please shut up Steve Williams (http://forums.jockstocks.com//showthread.php?t=12626)

TheWinman 08 Aug 2011 01:42 PM

Please shut up Steve Williams

The more he talks the more stupid he sounds. Whatever happens to caddie's keeping to themselves.

He claims his and Adam Scott's win was the biggest in his career. LMAO I can easily think of 10 of Tiger's wins that would be bigger to any sane person. Stevie, quit with the sour grapes. We don't know the real story of what happened between you and Tiger, but keep it to yourself and be respectable. IMO

rich76 08 Aug 2011 01:44 PM

amen...see http://forums.jockstocks.com/showthread.php?t=12624

SiteWolf 08 Aug 2011 03:08 PM

kinda reminds you of some of these baseball umps that just aren't satisfied unless they do SOMEthing to become a focal point during a game..........and I'm not talking questionable calls or inconsistent strike zones, I'm talking about those that stick their nose in when it's unnecessary, emphatically throw guys out with little provocation, and otherwise get the camera aimed at them and the announcers talking about them

......but I digress :p

rich76 08 Aug 2011 03:30 PM

good analogy........williams is extremely ungreatful as well

TheWinman 08 Aug 2011 08:34 PM

What time is Stevie's PGA Championship press conference tomorrow? Or maybe he will be sitting at Adam's side during his press conference? lol

Adam should tell Stevie that his time with Tiger is over and enough is enough. Next time I win and see you talking to the media, you're fired.

Hillbilly 09 Aug 2011 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheWinman (Post 56997)
What time is Stevie's PGA Championship press conference tomorrow? Or maybe he will be sitting at Adam's side during his press conference? lol

Adam should tell Stevie that his time with Tiger is over and enough is enough. Next time I win and see you talking to the media, you're fired.

:thumbs:

rich76 10 Aug 2011 11:57 PM

The mouth that roared-Steve Williams-has backpedaled.

TheWinman 11 Aug 2011 10:26 AM

This reply is to Troy since the other thread was closed before I could reply.but something that is also pretty common in today's society and has been common in the history of mankind

"???????????????????????????????????????

LOL how many ---- stars u got with on ambient?

I am saddened I missed this common lifestyle of having a super model wife and cheating on her a dozen times with ---- stars.

But I can appreciate your take."

You seem to make a big deal that Tiger is a celebrity, had affairs with multiple females etc.... To me it does not matter if it's Joe Schmoe down the street or Tiger. It does not matter if you cheat once or 10+ times. It tells a great deal about that person's character or lack of.
We all know someone who has cheated and many of us may still be friends with someone who had cheated.
Time to separate Tiger the person from Tiger the golfer, that goes for any athlete. IMO

rich76 06 Nov 2011 11:00 AM

williams big mouth at it again...this time really over the line IMO

http://www.cbssports.com/golf/story/...d-exboss-woods

rich76 06 Nov 2011 07:07 PM

uh oh....Tiger will be paired with Jason Day and Adam Scott.

WTF are these people thinking? A waiting train wreck

SiteWolf 07 Nov 2011 08:32 AM

unless I missed something, I'm not quite sure how that's classified as a racial slur................but another dumb comment nonetheless

and yeah, by all means...let's put them together for 18 holes of golf, put microphones everywhere...oh what fun (they're apparently thinking...or they're not thinking at all..)

P562045 07 Nov 2011 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rich76 (Post 59458)
uh oh....Tiger will be paired with Jason Day and Adam Scott.

WTF are these people thinking? A waiting train wreck

I can guarantee a person if this is going to be on television and I don't know if it is they and I mean the program producers hope a "train wreck" does happen for several reasons. I for one have watched very little golf this year and it the least amount in quite sometime. And the sports media such as ESPN wants something to talk about as well. And this is a perfect opportunity for that for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SiteWolf (Post 59471)
and yeah, by all means...let's put them together for 18 holes of golf, put microphones everywhere...oh what fun (they're apparently thinking...or they're not thinking at all..)

Will there be any colorful language on a golf course I would say so. So wanting to have something that people might watch they are thinking. But having microphones anywhere near a sporting event is not such a good idea because of the language.

StockTrader 07 Nov 2011 11:27 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...6#.TriuaUNefPw

Nick

rich76 07 Nov 2011 11:55 PM

my prediction is this:

Tiger regains some strength (mentally) puts this aside and plays well at the Aussie Open. Well enough to make the President's Cup real exciting and show why Freddie picked him.

TheWinman 10 Nov 2011 08:59 PM

Woods is playing very well, in 1st as of this post.

The train wreck so far is John Daly who hit 7 straight balls in the water and had to withdrawal because he was out of golf balls.