Thread: Yao says Ouch!
View Single Post
Unread 02 Mar 2008, 03:58 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyB911 View Post
Did I call anyone names? I get called stupid, nancy (wTF does it mean?), crack head, etc. When have I called anyone OLD or ARROGANT or POMPOUS?
are you being serious? well since you asked,

Quote:
Off the meds again a$$?
Quote:
Relic likes nutt-huggin' and cuz he has spell check thinks he is cool.
Quote:
Sheila is a bitter person who follows me with a thesaurus.
Quote:
No kidding. Some A holes spend the time to tell someone they are wrong and in the same time could have answered the question. IDIOTS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyB911
[speaking to Randy, would have included link but thread closed]You are the frickin' LOSER here! This is why people feel Relic, Hork, Parrot, and Rich are 4 of maybe 8 who are in the INNER INNER CIRCLE we call a clique.

Relic although is a great player who obviously has the DIVI formula cracked and has spreadsheet that is spot on does nothing but step on the little guy. I am sure if we were together in a small room you would shut that girlie mouth of yours.
Quote:
Why u bein such a jerk anyway? Can't someone comment on a game without the Javelina clique crap?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
Floyd had his port "fixed" he shot to the top.
Quote:
<speaking to rich while trashing Nick>I am sure your old --- would call me a punk to my face u a$$hole. I just simply wanted a spread so we dont sit here with our thumbs up our $%@@ waiting to see the scoring.
Quote:
Hahahah....Too funny. I know Nick is honest so anyone stupid enough to claim I thought otherwise and refer to me as a prison biatch needs a slap.
Quote:
I have no idea why u are being this way. I expect it out of a bitter fossil like Rich.

If you'd like I'm sure I can find more. Lord knows there are more than enough examples.

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan