View Single Post
Unread 19 Nov 2014, 07:24 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

maybe I have purple goggles on, I don't know

for me it's not a matter of defending, it's the feeling that he's been treated like he committed a capital offense.........those pictures were released illegally by an officer severely reprimanded..and it was TMZ that made them public...so who knows if they altered them..even just changing the contrast makes those wounds stand out more....maybe the pics weren't altered at all...

Goodell, tho, included comments AP made 2 months ago, the day he was released on bond while still wrapping his head around it all....only Goodell made it sound like he just made those comments yesterday........he's had parenting classes and counseling over the past 2 months...

NFLPA MAY be using AP as their platform rather than acting in his best interest, I don't know...I do know Goodell has driven a large wedge between them in his handling.

More recent comments by AP:
"I have learned a lot and have had to reevaluate how I discipline my son going forward," Peterson said in the statement. "But deep in my heart I have always believed I could have been one of those kids that was lost in the streets without the discipline instilled in me by my parents and other relatives. I have always believed that the way my parents disciplined me has a great deal to do with the success I have enjoyed as a man. I love my son and I will continue to become a better parent and learn from any mistakes I ever make.

I have to live with the fact that when I disciplined my son the way I was disciplined as a child, I caused an injury that I never intended or thought would happen. I know that many people disagree with the way I disciplined my child. I also understand after meeting with a psychologist that there are other alternative ways of disciplining a child that may be more appropriate.

"I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury. No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that's what I tried to do that day."

I accept the fact that people feel very strongly about this issue and what they think about my conduct. Regardless of what others think, however, I love my son very much and I will continue to try to become a better father and person.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?