View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2016, 09:59 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf
Default FCS Playoffs- Can NDSU repeat...again?

The NDSU Bison have won 5 (five) straight FCS championships. Regardless of your perception, that's simply a virtually unheard of accomplishment in any sport on any level. As opposed to the FBS, FCS teams go thru a true playoff with 24 teams getting their shot. 16 teams are matched up for round 1 with 8 more earning 1st round byes. Those 8 hosted the winners of round 1 last week. 3 of them didn't survive.

The Bison again earned the top seed, having lost only 1 game this season. Howver, their 1 loss was against today's opponent- the South Dakota State Jackrabbits...yes, the school in the town I spent 20 years in until my move last year, a school 3 of my brothers call their alma mater and where my college years started.

I realize a lot of you, if you're going to watch college football today, will watch Army/Navy. But if you're so inclined, you have a chance to watch this huge FCS battle from Fargo, ND at noon eastern today on ESPN.

SDSU also has a TE named Goedert, son of someone I went to grade school with....as well as Adam Vinitieri's nephew..yes, their kicker

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.