View Single Post
Unread 18 Nov 2014, 07:01 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

From what I know he started taking parenting classes soon after the initial arrest...voluntarily I don't know.

Even people in the media are still misstating what I believe is true regarding the (what some are still saying skipped meeting when it was a pre-hearing meeting he hadn't agreed to because he'd requested a conversation with Goodell on process, which Goodell ignored).

Goodell is also pulling out comments AP made 2 months ago and making it sound like they were just said...giving no credence to AP's CURRENT mindset on what he did. It bothers me, too, that Goodell and others talk like it's just automatic that 'in this day and age people should know this is wrong'....well, there's a significant portion of the nation, including a large part of the south, that does NOT view physical discipline as wrong. Yet apparently that doesn't matter OR it's considered OK as long as you don't go over MY threshold...then you're a criminal scumbag. THAT bothers me as much as anything.

And to further Goodell's assumption that he can change the rules as he goes, the information the arbitrator got was just enough to somehow allow the league to put AP on two lists...don't know that anyone has ever been on two lists...but the arbitrator is allowing the league to keep him on the exempt list even while being suspends..odd given, among other things, one is paid the other is not.

I see a fan that's about to be inundated with excrement.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.