View Single Post
Unread 31 May 2017, 05:24 PM

Default Today's disgraceful media and their insane love affair

with ex-potus oblamer

This from an acquaintance:

Why doesn't Spicer talk about how the media virtually ignores the fact that all of Obama's legacy is directly in violation of the law? I don't think we have any precedent for what Obama did, ruling the United States like a monarch, stealing money from the Treasury to prop up his failing healthcare law, ratifying a treaty on his own, making deals to allow terrorists who are to this day holding Americans hostage to build nuclear weapons, the list goes on and on. All the little petty gripes the press has with Trump's behavior are one thing, but the way the liberal media tries to act like Obama was an even remotely legitimate president and not an insane criminal who threw 240 years of a democratic republic with checks and balances and separation of powers out the window and ruled like a lawless dictator, is not just shameful, it's downright horrifying. We have literally gotten to the point where the entire mainstream media is so far to the left that it will completely ignore anything the left does, not matter how insane, illegal, and unprecedented it is. Trump and his team need to use the bully pulpit to convey how shocking, outrageous, and dangerous this is, rather than just calling the media "very fake news." Somebody needs to be blunt and honest in calling out the entire Democratic Party and the American left for what they are - criminals and thugs. They no longer simply have a different worldview or different opinions on the issues. They do not believe in democracy, separation of powers, or following the law. I don't know if the left has ever been this insanely criminal at any previous point in American history.

My addition:

There is no democrat party anymore. They have been hijacked by a bunch of wannabe important fake journalists. They are making shiznit up, crediting anonymous sources...then looking feverishly for ways to back up their BS. They are more concerned with DC party invitations and fame than truth. Every man and woman in the press room would have given everything to have oblamers baby. There are no more NEWS folks.......snuffulufagus, hayes, madcow, cooper, blitzer, mitchell, reid, the LOt of them are all demorat operatives now. What they really are is a bunch of far left progressive communist P's.O.S.

What they did not bargain for is the "silent majority" (the ones who elected Trump) stepping up with newfound levels of resistance. It's about time they got some of their own tactics thrown in their face and IMO you will see more and more of it. Just like the movement by the "deplorables" to put pressure on the clinton news network to can that disgraceful pig that did the disgusting beheading of Trump - ISIS style- simulation. They did....and now pressure from the deplorables has caused ADT to pull all advertising from those douchebags as well. We're just getting started folks........enjoy the ride.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.