View Single Post
Unread 22 Jul 2015, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProneEisenrott View Post
Maybe give 24-hour notice or something through the Messenger. Not everyone checks the forums and many would miss out or be days late in catching up.

I, for one, just saw this thread and almost missed it completely.

Subject: 8 former 100kers now 200k maxshare stocks

Awhile back I started selling off stocks that split to 1mil shares to 200,000 shares and set their max share limit also to 200,000. I also promised to start turning some stocks that had previously been sold down to 100,000 into 200,000 max share stocks.

What does this mean?
Well, if you're a daytrader, you can trade those 200,000 share stocks just like any other- buying and selling up to 200,000 whenever you want.

If you're NOT a daytrader?
Well, you don't have to do ANYthing with stocks recently sold to 200,000 if you were already holding that many or more. BUT, starting with the group below, you may want to ADD another 100,000 shares because you're currently only holding 100,000 shares.

Here's the list- this time around, it's NASCAR and MLB stocks that have split to 1mil since Jan 2014

Jamie McMurray 681
Kevin Harvick 168
Kurt Busch 158
Huston Street 1549
Jonathan Papelbon 1746
Francisco Rodriguez 379
Albert Pujols 135
Torii Hunter 128

There's a group of some 30 golf stocks that will be coming- likely most/all prior to Thursday.

Ho hum? Well, let's take a look. Those who do NOT add the extra 100,000 shares for these stocks will not earn the gains of those extra shares. So this is an opportunity for you to make more gains on some people ahead of you on the leaderboard! ...and use up at least some of your dormant cash
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.