View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2009, 10:20 AM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Shaw View Post
It's all about remaining in power. Specter is polling 20+% behind Toomey here, and that was unlikely to improve. More likely to worsen.

Dude is an opportunist, pure and simple.
And people may wonder why I am so cynical of congress this is a perfect example of why.

And people may have wondered as well about my recent comments when I said that we have two political parties that are much more worried about themselves than the country as a whole.

That to me is one of the great dangers the country faces and not this back and forth crap between the two parties that is little more and I have called it this before "noise" which express purposes are not to move the country forward in any meaningful way but to one distract people and two help the party try to hang on to their power no matter what happens to the country.

I must go back to what George Washington said back in 1796 in his Farewell Address. Of course George Washington says it a little differently than I do but we basically mean the same thing when it comes to what I mention in my last paragraph.

George Washington's Farewell Address

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.