Thread: Deflate-Gate
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2015, 10:34 PM
GM

So what is the actual evidence that Coach BB knew. Part of the reason Brady was suspended was the texts between Brady and the person that actually deflated the balls. I don't know any direct conversations between Coach Bill and the person that actually deflated the balls.

I think we are going to have to assume, I know how tricky that can be, but I am thinking the NFL did not feel it had enough evidence that directly linked Coach Bill to the guy who actually deflated the balls. We do sort of have that with Brady because as I mentioned he did actually have a text conversation with the person that deflated the balls basically Brady telling him it will be all right.

The way that I think Brady will be get his suspension reduced is if he gives his for phone records because of the texts. This is part of the reason as SiteWolf mentioned why Tom Brady was suspended was because Brady was not forthcoming when it comes to the NFL investigation. This would have been the time period between the AFC championship game and the super bowl. This may also explain the reason why Tom Brady was not suspended for the super bowl so that may be the real reason Tom was not forthcoming with the initial NFL investigation in the first place. I think the first thing we heard about this investigation from the NFL was on super bowl Sunday very briefly though.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.

Reason: Proper capitilization.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.