Thread: Deflate-Gate
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2015, 10:12 AM
GM

Does this even really matter. I have not heard the complaints about the balls during the super bowl being manipulated in order to favor Tom Brady or the Patriots. I do realize we are talking about the game to get to the super bowl but how many people thought the Colts would beat the Patriots in that game. This is what rubs some people the wrong way why would Tom Brady feel the need to mess with the balls in the first place during the AFC championship game. Then there is spygate as well that put the Patriots in a negative light for some people but some of those people would not like the Patriots no matter what they did.

The more interesting part to me is how long will Tom Brady be out to start next season. And the media has been all over the place I have heard 16 games which is not going to happen, 4 games, and even 1 game but she favors Tom Brady and the Patriots. This is all about a person's perspective when it comes right down to it.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.