View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2013, 11:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockTrader View Post
I'm not so sure. I've had an increasing number of iSatan-using friends start 'seeing the light' and have asked about Android-based phones.

Nick
Most of the "new" iPhone purchasers that I have noticed are the older folks who have heard about this new fancy phone and are trading in their clamshell phone they've had since '98 to see what all the "buzz" is about.

I think a lot of the younger folks with the iPhone, at some point, were next to someone with an Android device and wondered why their phone couldn't do that? They "thought" they were getting the latest, greatest phone ever.

As I posted previously in this thread, there is not one feature the iPhone 5 has that other phones didn't have and the "better" smartphones easily have more features and outperform the iPhone 5.

Apple has always been very concerned with proprietary property, so much so, that their products are already fitted with outdated technology when they are released.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.