View Single Post
Unread 06 Dec 2012, 02:14 PM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDiamond View Post
Who is your provider?
Verizon.

I do have to say that after all is said and done...two months later...my monthly cell phone bill will be $20 a month cheaper (I also have my 15 year old daughter on my plan) and for the first time have unlimited calling and texting ... although paying for data, we have found that we can use our wifi and our data usage is less than 1 gb a month for both phones, so we save a bundle in that area.

Verizon upgraded our area to 4g very early...in fact, I have finally gotten a 4g phone where it has been available for well over a year here. I get great reception, never any dropped calls even as I travel throughout the upper midwest.

And the Droid Razr HD Maxx ... I have been completely satisfied with the Razr HD ... I easily get 2 days of life out of it on a full charge, it is fast and built solid...it doesn't look nor feel like the "plastic" cell phones like Samsung, Apple, etc...

It also just upgraded to Jelly Bean on Tuesday and I am eagerly awaiting to find someone that has NFC capability so I can do the touch phones together to trade pics, etc... hopefully stores will be quick to adapt the technology and I will soon be paying for my items with a simple click of my cell phone...

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.