View Single Post
Unread 01 Aug 2017, 07:34 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

I think about all the things that have transpired since this site was 'born' sometimes- both here, in members' lives, and in the world itself.

At least 3 of those pictured have long since passed.
How many of those kids now have kids of their own?
9/11 was just a few months before the original JS forums were launched.
I still bought shampoo and owned the biggest roundest glasses I could find I guess.
Tom Brady and Jarome Iginla are our only remaining active players with 2 digit playerids- Brady had just finished his first full season as a starter (and his only one below 3000 passing yards).
Sten has been a successful businessman in Estonia for years

Lotta names there I'd forgotten, a few I can't place. It's funny. I've met exactly 3 members I didn't know before the site- Troy, djrodgers, and Nick. But over the years I've gotten to 'know' quite a few others, be it via emails, phone calls, or Skype conversations or just by conversing here on site. Family has asked many times why I still do this and, well....this is part of it.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.