View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2014, 07:00 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

If you or I were somehow indicted for a similar crime, our case wouldn't be played out in the court of public opinion with partial information out there and pics that, for all we know, have been 'enhanced for effect'. And, while our employers may be paying close attention to the case, they wouldn't feel like we should be suspended or fired pending the outcome of a trial that might be months away.

Whether you're one that believes, from what you currently know or think you know, that Adrian went overboard, it's still not up to us to tell the NFL or the Vikings how to handle it. Yet, the same Vikings organization that was praised for deactivating him for Sundays game are now being vilified for reactivating him....and it's just flat p'in me off. Those same people who whine about celebrities getting special treatment are pushing for him to get special negative treatment IMO. AND, you'll never make me believe there isn't something curious about the timing of when this came down...with Brady facing his first ever 0-2 start.

Meanwhile, Texas law deems at least some of what he did to be perfectly legal....whether we agree with it or not. The question comes down to whether his jury, after seeing ALL the evidence, deems him to have crossed the line. In the meantime, just like anyone else accused of a crime, he shouldn't have his character questioned or his job removed unless and until he's had his day in court.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.