View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2012, 02:10 PM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

I've always scratched my head when Apple unveils their "newest" products and they are are essentially a more locked down version of something already available with a different gui. (ie: iPods < any variant mp3 player; iPhone < most every other smart phone out there) Yet, their consumers think they have the latest greatest thing....

I've always said Apple has a great marketing team and I agree with you there Orren that they could sell a blank sheet of paper as the new iPaper and charge $5 a sheet and they'd have people lining up to buy it and then telling you how much more awesome it is than your sheet of paper that you paid less than 1 cent for.

Is the iPhone a bad product, no. But is it truly the "best" phone available right now? Specs and basic component comparison would say absolutely not.

And I think this video probably best illustrates iPhone users...

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.