View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2011, 12:09 AM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw
Default Google Music (Beta)

Anyone else using Google Music yet?

For those that haven't heard yet, Google Music allows a person to upload their music library (up to 20,000 songs) and then access it from any number of devices.

For those that have a smartphone you simply download the free google music app and now you can stream your entire library to your phone...

Works great for those that work on multiple computers but want to listen to music ... you now have access to all your music at any time.

And of course, tablets and other portable devices is exactly what this is geared for...

You need to request an invite (just Google: "Google Music") to start using it and I got an invite after about a 2 week wait ...

I've just started using it, but am very impressed with it so far... uploading does take forever, but streaming to my phone is smooth.

I think the best part is that there is a place you can store your music and access it from virtually anywhere now ... for free. Once 3rd party developers fully develop these features, the players and ancillary products will be off the hook.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.