View Single Post
Unread 16 Nov 2011, 05:56 PM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

Google Music is out of beta and now available to everyone for free.

For me, it has been fantastic. Sure there is Pandora, Radio.FM, Slacker, Tune-In and so many other web based sites that will deliver you music but you never get to fully control what content is delivered to you...just honed to your tastes. If I want to hear some new music or something different, any of those will be fine, but what if I want to hear my music from my library? Well that's where Google Music comes in...

I have well over 5,000 songs/titles uploaded (out of 20,000 limit)...set up a few different playlists and now, I can listen to the music I want to hear whenever I want to hear it from any device that can get the internet. It streams flawlessly to my phone and doesn't use a lot of battery so is a great substitute for an MP3 player. Came in really handy on some long road trips this past summer...no commercials and only my favorites as I drove for hours...made the trip fly by!

Google also announced a deal with a lot of the large recording labels and is integrating it into Google Music (ala iTunes) and now you will be able to purchase music and have it in your Google Music account available for you to enjoy.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.