View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2015, 09:23 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

Just from what I know..or have read

1.) Dogcrap..err Dogra was booted from the agency he'd been working for last fall...during the AP legal stuff (not sure if anything to do WITH that situation)....which tells you something..even his agency was tired of him

2.) Adrian, at the beginning of this year, talked about how he didn't feel he should have to rework his contract....yet now that's apparently his main motivation for ALL of this..only he wants to keep the same numbers, just have it all guaranteed

3.) You may be right regarding some strings, tho, because a couple months ago he'd talked about the 'attitude' of some in the community not being 'positive'.....sounding like his wife had probably just felt or heard comments from people in her neighborhood she didn't like....and likely complained to Adrian about it. The problem is, he's not figured out that this could and would happen in ANY neighborhood he would have lived in, so it's not like it's specifically Minnesota people.

Bottom line to me is...regardless of what his agent says, all Adrian really wants is to get more guaranteed money

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.