View Single Post
Unread 27 May 2015, 12:57 PM
GM

In the strongest terms possible I am not lumping Tiger Woods with the Peterson situation except in one way I will mention a little latter. Ray Rice is the better comparison to Peterson and not Tiger.

There are a lot more people that have a problem with what the two running backs did than what Tiger did. In Peterson's case he disciplined his child in such a way that the State of Texas felt the need to get involved because Peterson broke a state law as far as I remember.

Ray Rice and that video, that did not show everything by the way, also had committed a criminal crime but he got off by marrying the person he did the act to.

Now Tiger did some property damage, involving a fire hydrant and some trees mostly that was his neighbors, around the time of Thanksgiving in 2009. Tiger was ticketed for reckless driving for this incident. But I am pretty sure there was no acts of violence, when I think about it there could have been, involved or we would have heard it in the news for sure.

The last thing I want to mention is that all three of these athletes most certainly had their public image changed by the incidents I have mentioned. But as I mentioned Tiger's situation is very different to me than the other two situations.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.