View Single Post
Unread 29 Aug 2010, 07:04 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar View Post
it an opinion idiot.... your opinion is my execution was poor...
ha!!!! ---- off n have a nice day...

not my job to promote activity.... this place will never have it...

that's an opinion as well........

to me your work is useless.... to you it ain't..... why anyone would use it is beyond me.... i cannot see it's point.... o----ingpinion....

who really cares.... not me that for sure.... as above.....
nobody jump up n down n say it valuable to them...
same as nobody miss delta.....
there is not anyfolk here who care.....

it all same same crap....
years of it....
embrace opinion.... it mean nuffink.... I'm comfy enough wif mine... have beer... drink bundy... whatever....
you bring up a good point. You put together the delta's every week. To me, I could care less about those. They mean nothing to me. Why people see interest in them is beyond me. However, I don't go in there and tell you that your work is useless or question why you do it. You know why? Because I respect the fact that others may use it and see value in it. Just because I don't, doesnt give me the right to go in there and say your work sucks. You spent your time in putting it together, just like I spend my time putting mine together.

Why you are getting so bent out of shape with name calling, etc, over something that you don't use and aren't forced to use is beyond me.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.