Thread: Phone Apps
View Single Post
Unread 08 Feb 2012, 03:25 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SayOw View Post
Just got done doing my taxes and signed up to Mint.com and got their phone app as well...

Very slick...able to view balances and transactions on all my accounts. Some of the banks I deal with don't even offer that.

It of course offers a full range of features ... budget creation and monitoring, email and/or text alerts. It will automatically categorize most of your transactions so with a click of a button you can see where you are spending your money.

Anyone that wants to pay very close attention to their money and accounts, I think this is a great tool and best of all, its all free.

The web site is where you will need to enter all your account info, get the phone app and then you can access all the info from your phone in a very user friendly fashion. In fact, just using their web site is probably enough for some, but if you get the phone app, that's what really makes their services sing...
I've been using this [the website] since 2009. It used to be better, but still works really well.

I still give it 3.5 out of 5, but only because there is not other alternative.

Nick

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.