View Single Post
Unread 29 May 2015, 09:08 AM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

I actually think AP has switched "reasons" for being disgruntled at the Vikings and is really just disgruntled with the Vikings for some reason.

Is it his wife? His agent? Just from his known past, I don't think AP would actually care where he played football if it wasn't for someone pulling the strings. My first leaning is the agent Dogra...he is a sleeze ball agent who got no money from AP's current contract because he signed AP after that deal was done and now he may want to try and cash in. With his known drunken tirade earlier this year, he doesn't want to be proven wrong and may go to any lengths to make sure his claim that AP won't play for the Vikes again comes true.

I think if AP had any other agent, this situation may be completely differnt.

AP ain't that bright...no offense. AP likes to play football. What reason would AP have that would warrant him to forfeit a ginormous pile of money, over $12.7 million this season alone? Because, to him, the Vikings didn't do enough to support him while he went on trial for child abuse charges? Seems fairly petty to me...

I don't buy that he is now going to hold out for more money...guaranteed or whatever...and if that is the case, then this certainly would clearly point that Dogra is running the show. The funny thing is, AP doesn't have the media savvy to be able to sell his cause to the public. IMO, Dogra is an idiot.