Thread: Ray Rice......
View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2014, 05:13 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

Personally I don't see what's plausible about seeing a video of 2 people walking into an elevator followed by 1 dragging the other out by their arm face down and unconscious...followed by an admission that he hit her. I don't have to see the sun come up to know it did.

But that said, I also don't think this should be a career ender for players, either. Be hard nosed, yes....but if you or I were to do what Rice did (we wouldn't of course) we'd get fired, but we wouldn't be banned from ever doing the same kind of work we'd trained all our lives to do.

We all know...and now Goodell agrees...that 2 games was stupid weak. What would be happening now if Rice had been given 30 days jail time and suspended 8 games by the NFL when this video came out? We'll never know...just sayin'

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?