View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2020, 08:30 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

We really really......really need to get more people tested, both for the virus and to test if they're now immune.

Every day we hear/read about the new positive tests for the day, the number of deaths....and the number of negative tests.

But how many people have had the virus but were never tested? How sure are they that people who've had it are at least short term immune?

For example, my sister-in-law and nephew returned from 2 weeks in China while I was in Hawaii the end of December. Upon my return I did have a few low energy days where I seemed to get out of breath easier...didn't think a thing about it because the word coronavirus wasn't even in our normal vernacular yet. Have I already had it and I'm immune?

Just in pure numbers, they keep talking about percentages...but the only stats they use are positives vs total tests. On the flip side, how many deaths over the last few months were COVID-related, but have NOT been tagged as such, especially Jan-Feb.

Meanwhile we keep kicking the can down the road throwing more money at things that have become necessary....but may have been less so if the concentration had been about more testing earlier.

Another aspect of this? With meat packing plants closing (one of the hottest spots is 60 miles from me despite the fact there are virtually nil active positives within 45 miles of me) farmers, especially pig farmers, are now faced with destroying thousands of pigs because they have no place to take them.

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.