View Single Post
Unread 05 Dec 2016, 07:03 AM
GM

I have noticed in the last few seasons Troy Aikman has not been nearly as good at calling games as he was earlier on. I can't really pinpoint the reason for this except to say Troy has always focused on quarterbacks but it seems that he has done this more than ever the past couple of seasons. I mean Troy used to point out good plays by a defense he almost never does that much anymore but I must admit he and Joe Buck are actually my least favorite football broadcasting duo to listen to.

And one other thing to mention this has been going on for years now but for most good NFL teams they better have a darn good quarterback if they are going to be contenders for the super bowl. That is part of the reason broadcasters seem to focus more on the quarterback than the other 21 players on the field at one time. And yes this drives me crazy sometimes to.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.