View Single Post
Unread 06 Apr 2010, 04:04 PM
7th Round Draft Pick

Default Just signed up a couple days ago

I go by the name crspy on here, my real name is Chris. I'm from a little town you've never heard of in Illinois lol. I played Wall Street Sports back in the early nineties and i was surfing the web the other day looking for a similar game when i stumbled on your site. I'm just feeling things out so far, but i would appreciate any advice or hints anyone could offer me. The site seems like a good group of guys from reading the message boards and i would love to be part of your community. Do most players trade daily? Like what do you guys suggest; to buy before big events in golf or nascar or before most of the baseball games start and sell after the stock goes up? I understand that that i should hold onto a few of the better guys for the long term, but should i buy and sell others everyday? Thanks in advance. I can't wait to get involved on here. OK after writing all this i read the tutorial lol. That's me i do everything backwards.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.