View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2017, 12:02 AM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Location: Oak Harbor, WA (on Whidbey Island, just north of Seattle)

Go be with your sister. If she was in a situation where they called on an emergency basis, you should go. A couple of years ago, I saw my Mom at Halloween, she was 1,100 miles away. She was normal in her dementia. At Thanksgiving, her sister who had not seen her in several years said she was confused. We thought that normal; but it was not. We lost her three weeks later. Given that you have family on the ground I hope that you are well informed. I do not know the physical issues so cannot give you direction. But if things are anywhere near life threatening, drive the three damned hours. I drove 18 hours to find my mother on her deathbed. I made it and am so very thankful. If you have 10 hours this weekend - screw Jockstocs - you can be there and back with 4 hours with your sister. We are there with you.

------------Original Message------------
While I was packing to leave, my brother called back...I expected the worst at that point, but it was improvement. Enough improvement that I'm not making that drive, at least not until morning, and my brother was basically told to go home and rest.

Still a serious situation, however. But I'm still home and will do stats!

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.