View Single Post
Unread 22 Apr 2022, 07:52 PM

As I said above (back in August) YOU Biden and your criminal family are going to pay. NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR, Atlantic, Media Matters, Politico, Washington Post, Times.......are all as corrupt as you are, as they all covered for you. Your lackeys got 50 ex "security experts" to lie and say the NY Post story about your criminal son and brother was "russian disinformation". As with your endless efforts to Impeach Trump........all BULLS#IT.

Biden you are a bigger liar than Trump ever was.

With all of your recycled Oblamer pajamaboy morons in your cabinet and advisory positions you have managed to piss off more than 60% of the country.

You and your elitist condescending out of touch Democrats are going to get a proper azz whooping in Nov. Your disregard for the disgrace at the border, your embarrassing and disgraceful exit from Afghanistan, your position that parents should have no say in what their children are being taught (they're not everyone's children Michelle and Hillary....they are OUR children) nevermind your position that K-3rd grade should be able to be taught whatever brainwashed mentally ill teachers feel like teaching them .......you dems are going to fall to the ground after getting hit so hard. Let's not forget about what you have done to the economy. Now your buddy Oblamer is out spouting off that big tech isn't censoring "disinformation" (his version) enough. Need I remind Oblamer that he is a recipient of the 4 pinnochios lie of the year award from an ally in the news....The washington Post.

Back to my original point.....when you lose the House and the Senate....be ready for the same treatment Trump got. Beware..... you douchebags proved nothing against Trump and there is more coming regarding the clinton crime family and the left's BS . They will appoint a Special Prosecuter, get all the dirt, and the Bidens - all of you will be charged.

It will be, whatever the outcome, fun to watch you squirm.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.