View Single Post
Unread 15 Feb 2018, 07:14 AM
GM

Thank you for reminding me why I haven't watch very much well I did watch one speed skating race.

I did watch a few minutes of the opening ceremonies and got lectured about some of it was using CGI. I would have never guessed that stuff way above the stadium was not real.

Another friendly reminder that a television does have volume controls.

And I truly miss the NHL players being in the Olympics. Just not the same. So I watched one segment of ice hockey and said not for me.

I don't know how many times it has been mentioned that the U.S. has jackets with heaters in them because it can be cold in that part of the world.

Maybe Storm can tell us how cold it is because if a person does not know Storm is Jockstocks chief meteorologist. And he can probably do it way better than most of the meteorologists on television today.

On Sat. October 8, 2005 at 8:15 CDT Sidney scores his first goal on the power play with 1:28 left in the second period!

On Friday June 12, 2009 at 9:46 CDT the Pittsburgh Penguins Sidney Crosby hoists the Stanley Cup for the first time!

If at first you don't succeed try try again. In other words keep trying P!

Super Special Sensational Sweetheart.

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.