Thread: Facebook
View Single Post
Unread 19 Mar 2013, 09:43 AM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
...and they started taking tens, hundreds of millions from 'investors' who were interested only in gaining access to that information. I put 'quotes' around investors because...most of that money was coming from companies who didn't care one aiota about Facebook's company health, they only wanted to exploit the available information for marketing purposes.
And this is really where I think Facebook is at right now...

It is the one piece of technology that women and teens in America gravitated towards in mass. For this demographic, privacy and security are not a high priority and that is why Facebook has become what it has...

The number of third party sites that data mine from Facebook is incredible. Signing up to Facebook and even revealing some of the smallest details about your past opens up a whole window of opportunity for those looking to profit off of you...

Jockstocks Forums Database Error
Database Error Database error
The Jockstocks Forums database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the forums.jockstocks.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The forums.jockstocks.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.