Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 12 May 2007, 09:55 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork
Default Lmfao

0-6, 3 TOs, and we're already through 2 1/2 quarters......yep them's some MVP numbers for ya.....lmao

i'm telling you it's not too late to dump him and draft some talent instead of relying on a hired mercenary who continues to disappoint when needed.
Unread 12 May 2007, 10:07 PM
All Pro

With all that being said. They still are only down by 4.(was)

I guess your one of those people who would trade Dirk to. Brilliant.
Unread 12 May 2007, 10:50 PM
All Pro

Right Troy? they should trade his (_!_)
Unread 12 May 2007, 11:32 PM
Hall of Famer

Still almost finished with a triple double dumbazz.
16 pts 8 rebs (nice for a lil PG) 11 assts. All that with a bunch of stitches on his beak and a knee to the sack. I will take him anyday U below avg. fan.

Show me where ARod went 0-3 and had an error (see Boston collapse or any other post season game) then came up huge with a later inning hit. He is a joke and the fact U try to constantly bring Nash down to his level is a joke. Your "Boy" already gave U some dumb award for this immature banter, so why continue it? Not funny. Not accurate. Just stupid. Grow up.
Unread 12 May 2007, 11:38 PM

name calling? you crucified me for that..you freakin hypocrite..

My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 12 May 2007, 11:56 PM
Head Coach

Unread 13 May 2007, 12:05 AM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibzilly View Post
I guess your one of those people who would trade Dirk to. Brilliant.
why trade dirk? he's a homegrown hero. hard to crack on a guy who has loyalty and isn't simply a hired gun.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:09 AM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
Still almost finished with a triple double dumbazz.
16 pts 8 rebs (nice for a lil PG) 11 assts. All that with a bunch of stitches on his beak and a knee to the sack. I will take him anyday U below avg. fan.

Show me where ARod went 0-3 and had an error (see Boston collapse or any other post season game) then came up huge with a later inning hit. He is a joke and the fact U try to constantly bring Nash down to his level is a joke. Your "Boy" already gave U some dumb award for this immature banter, so why continue it? Not funny. Not accurate. Just stupid. Grow up.
wow nice response. i post an opinion that differs from some people's and instead of simply rebutting to it i get called names and flamed by such hostility.

i guess we can now clearly see why new people don't post here. in fact i've gotten several PMs in the past few minutes stating that they agree with me and nash is overhyped letting his team down. they said they would post on the boards but are afraid of going up against someone and getting called names and jumped on.

but since orren sees no problem with it i guess it's just the way things go. so those of us with different opinions can see where we stand. and folks wonder why board activity is down.....
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:17 AM
Hall of Famer

Yeah I expected tweedle dumb to chime in. Both of u are just sooo tough on the net. Must have been stuck in too many lockers growin up.

This is the dumbest thread EVER in the history of J$. Is Steve Nash really the guy U wanna attack? Break all the records U want. I didnt start this thread. If U guys wanna go back and forth with the name calling and other immature stuff, u2 along with a handful of others continue to decline the class of these forums. Sad how u guys bully people with your gang tactics. Maybe try to not comment on EVERY topic. Let one guy badger without jumping in. If someone wants to INTENTIONALLY start a thread to get someone's goat, let him sit there and battle the fight he started alone. No need to dogpile.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:22 AM
GM

Quote:
This is the dumbest thread EVER in the history of J$.
it might rank toward the top but somehow i doubt it passes a thread i recall by a certain someone stating how bad this game sucks and how much better protrade was. and that same person stating repeatedly how he was going to play protrade and never come back to this loser game again. of course that was about 50 personas or so ago so you may not recall it.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:27 AM
Hall of Famer

Hork U are a poser. Tryin to mock me with exagerated responses. Anyone I know in private, PM, IM, text, email, and phone can't stand the fact Hork and Rich have to be in EVERY topic and then go against whomever is outside the box. Call it whatever U want. I didnt come up with clique, they did. I call you guys the "good old boys". Just like this thread that was started maybe for another "GOB" award but mainly to start crap. This thread is stupid and your are intentionally trying to pick a fight. I am sure u and Rich wouldn't say a word in person. Both a bunch of internet tough guys. Pretty sad if u ask me. I can see U2 in private. Hey Rich let's post some crap about Nash and keep hammering Troy. Hork I bet we can get him to sell his port and leave like his cousin, him, about 30 others. Yeah let's do it. Let's get these boards back to pics of barely clothed chics and positive Yankee posts. Ok Hork post it and I'll come in later and add on with maybe a nice pic or comment or both. I can't wait...

Now go ahead and play the Orren card. Polar was right about u 2. To think Rich blasts me in private for not yelling at him for anti-American comments. Told me USMC bleah.....So I told him I would fight for this country overseas in the sand. I will let Rich do the fighting in PMs and in the forums where he can make a difference. Grow up and stop taking these forums so seriously.

If anyone thinks I am out of line please contact me in private and we can discuss it as gentlemen and not like a few egotistical old grumps.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:36 AM
Hall of Famer

Hork first off let me say your thread is dumb and u are not. Rich made a point and he is right for a change. But bro be honest...This thread was an intentional ploy to get some sort of a rise or negative response from me. Just be honest is all I ask. Right after a tough loss where the Suns were killed by Duncan, referee A, Ginobili, and referee B. My favorite is where the guy from half-court called a foul on Amare. As long as your honest I will drop it. Just think it is crappy timing. Answer a few simple questions without this ridiculous charade u have going in which your boy already gave u an awars.

1. Was this simply to create negativity and to get me going off?
2. Who do U think has been better in the post-season Arod or Nash?
3. Are U and Rich related, friends, or speak in private about forum destruction and or domination? Control etc.?
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:38 AM
GM

ok so let me see if i have this straight. even though i have not called you one name, have not implied your posts are stupid or even that you are for having your opinion, i'm the bad guy?

i've never suggested you acted like more of a man than you are simply becaue you're on a message board. yet i'm the bad guy.

i have not in any post in any thread on these forums dragged anyone else into a discussion with you by either dropping names or otherwise yet i'm the bad guy.

i've never divulged the contents of a PM with the sole intent of starting trouble between anyone yet I'm the bad guy?

and finally, i'm able to dish out what is given to me and take what is given without having to resort to name calling and pseudo-threats yet i'm the bad guy?

thank you for clearing that up and removing all doubt.
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:40 AM
GM

Quote:

1. Was this simply to create negativity and to get me going off?
2. Who do U think has been better in the post-season Arod or Nash?
3. Are U and Rich related, friends, or speak in private about forum destruction and or domination? Control etc.?
1. no (my intent was not to create negativity nor to get you going)

2. neither has won squat so not sure how to answer that

3. no (in fact that last PM exchange the two of us had was regarding his surgery and prior to that he asked if i had an updated version of the guzzler there was about two months between)
Unread 13 May 2007, 12:42 AM

I had nothing to say til you started the name calling.... you hypocrite frontrunner. YOU'RE the broken record. Do you know what the P in PM stands for? How about the K or the M or the A in KMA?
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no