FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 18 May 2007, 07:52 PM
6th Round Draft Pick

Default The estimated value of http://www.jockstocks.com is: $4,089

Find out more at http://www.dnscoop.com/
Unread 18 May 2007, 08:51 PM
Hall of Famer

Sorry but I don't buy it. I believe Jock$tock$ is worth a lot more. I just cut and pasted my profile page from myspace and it was worth $12,500

Soooo. That mean this site is worth at least a million. O if ya wanna sell I got $4,000.....I think at least 10 people woukd quit if I bought it though. Spite.

If I owned Jockstocks. I would give 10 J$ bucks for every positive thread started. -10 for every negative post. These would go to a virtual store. Have a membership fee for this store and other premium services.

I would ban noone but have an ignore feature. Actually promote new talk.

I would buy a lucky member real pizza once every Friday. (Premium only)

I would have college FB and BkB added. Woohoo, finally.

Of course hire on Nick and Orren with a handsome salary per mo. to keep this site functioning at a expert level. ($500/mo.) LOL I am not Rich.

Offer real stock into my lil company. I mean if you all owned a piece and were a % holder of this place maybe you would be a lil nicer. Have a lil more patience. Smile more. Love the game and the people here a lil more.

Find 1 person to be in charge of each category of the forums. More than a mod. A creative entity that is expert in that sector. I.E. Hork for politics and I'd find me a savvy golf expert. I thnk I know everything abot Nascar but sure someone here knows as much or more. We need more input from our members on their local teams. Insight @ fishwrap and local radio as well.

So if you want to take this figure I am all for it.
Unread 18 May 2007, 11:43 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Troy... Its more just adding College Sports... Its harder then you think.... Alot more work then you think.... With college sports there are alot more rules then you think...

And - there is a hell of alot of teams... If you IPO say 30 teams.. and you leave out someones fav... they are going to kicking and screaming about it... You just need to think more, and type less...

And nice lil kick on Rich....

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 18 May 2007, 11:48 PM
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordofdeath View Post
And nice lil kick on Rich....
Thought I was the only one that picked up on that.....seemed like he was baiting Rich to me.
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:02 AM
Hall of Famer

No kick at all we have experts at different topics. Hork is very political. I was giving props. If some want to try to smell smoke than it's their pants on fire.

Nick I think we could make it user friendly. I mean Big 10, Pac-10, SEC are automatic. A Notre Dame and Nebraska as well. After we get about 8 or so teams from the important conferences we can have member choices. I made a list on excel before. It listed teams for: QB, RB, WR, Team DEF. It could be an idividual WR or all WRs and TEs. RBs catching would not count for WR yards. I think it would be easier to do somethin like asuqb8 or ndrb3. Then we could get more individual. I would do whatever it takes to submit the data. I would make ANOTHER spread with team colors etc. I do not see any rules we cannot overcome. We play NCAA on XBOX360 online. We rename the #12 for ASU to Rudy Carpenter. If we need to we could list him as carru. No violatin and for his name it would be ASU QB. Now people can figure out the criptic abbrevs. Cuz we would have to. LOL I am all for more stocks that are active. Delisting Horry...LOL j/k.... but Cliff Robinson and Dikembe need to be delisted. Some stocks are stagnant. Each team should have 4 SPs, 2 RPs, 9 pos players for MLB. Too many stocks are unbalanced for specific teams.

I just have ideas and opinions and am not whining here. But if we never strive to improve how will we ever,,,, umm can I say improve again?? LOL
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:19 AM
All Pro

Quote:
Troy...You just need to think more, and type less..
So much for that idea............
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:19 AM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

You make it sound so easy Troy... But when you sit down to look at it... Its not that easy...

Yes.. the rules can be over come...

I just can't see college sports being added anytime soon... As I said above... If you are going to add a sport.. you'll have to add all teams with it... If not then its not making any sense...

And yes... I believe there was a kick.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:25 AM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Quote:
Originally Posted by tymy View Post
great idea... didn't work out well.

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:33 AM
Hall of Famer

Hey I appreciate your opinion. Made a mental note. Now U had your say. Stop the jabbing. Let me worry about my own thinking. I believe in seeing light out of the end of the tunnel. U choose to shoot down everything I say.

It can be done. Not all teams are needed. Member choices will give everyone here a team to contribute. Noone can be unhappy. Well except U I guess. We will leave U in charge of unhappiness. I would like to help add COLL FB and BBall. March madness and Bowl games are too big in our society not to add them. Don't hate it just cuz it was my idea. I have been trying since day 1 to get it added with much opposition. I also think the other sport is soccer to accomidate our friends not in the US. World Cup would get more love and so would the specific leagues. I can't see LPGA or NHRA. But hey I would not complain. Just think it would be overkill. Not as much coverage. Heck they sell PPV college games and they are arguabley the most watched and bet on post season. Where their is school spirit and love for the game. No paycheck.
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:34 AM
Hall of Famer

Originally Posted by Lordofdeath
Troy...You just need to think more, and type less..

Originally Posted by tymy

Quote:
great idea... didn't work out well.
See crap like this has no place. If I made these comments and got a pal to pile on I would get crucified here. Keep it clean guys.
Unread 19 May 2007, 03:00 AM
All Pro

Troy. Remember my post about me saying you go one way and Rich goes another way.

You quoted: I have been 30 for 4 years now. I agree with all u said. Good post.

So why do you even mention his name in any of your posts. Its clear that you both dont like each other. So just stop. Your only proving to me and everyone else your trying to provoke something. You and I and everyone who knows Rich has read this post. He is biting his tounge right now. Just stopppp talking about him. Your 34. Act like it. Dont try to defend yourself. Just stop mentioning his name. That all Rich would ask and for. And by the looks of it a few others.
Unread 19 May 2007, 08:51 AM

that's 30 days ...man up and admit it........

#33 2 Days Ago
rich76
Golf Guru Join Date: Mar 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok..you accept the deal. Hopefully you can agree to the following..as this will make it worth something.

1. either of us respond to the other in any fashion or brings the others name into a post, OR an unquestionable reference to the other... 30 day no posting privileges.

2. 2nd offense....60 days

3. 3rd offense (God forbid) 1 year.

as many times as you've been suspended that should be a breeze for you.....it'll KILL me

agreed?this will make the boards a better place for all....
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 19 May 2007, 09:06 AM
Antagonist.

See you come summertime Troy.
Unread 19 May 2007, 09:21 AM
Hall of Famer

Whatever. All I said was we have experts in several sector that could be in charge of development. When "Those we do not mention" 's section came up I DID NOT say his name or reference him. If you guys are so desperate to get me out then why not say so. What I did to ya I dunno but ya'll never quit.
Unread 19 May 2007, 10:04 AM
Standout

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
that's 30 days ...man up and admit it........

#33 2 Days Ago
rich76
Golf Guru Join Date: Mar 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok..you accept the deal. Hopefully you can agree to the following..as this will make it worth something.

1. either of us respond to the other in any fashion or brings the others name into a post, OR an unquestionable reference to the other... 30 day no posting privileges.

2. 2nd offense....60 days

3. 3rd offense (God forbid) 1 year.

as many times as you've been suspended that should be a breeze for you.....it'll KILL me

agreed?this will make the boards a better place for all....