Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Sports Related > Fantasy Sports Talk > JFCL
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JFCL For JFCL chat specifically

Unread 09 Oct 2008, 12:19 AM
5th Round Draft Pick

Default ken....one more jfcl hockey question for you....

division 2 draft has completed in time for tomorrow's "regular" opening day BUT we do still have the option to include the REAL opening day games from this past saturday and sunday...we just have to make that decision by the 15th....the main thing is we need to have ALL leagues or NO leagues include those games....

soooo....my question(s)....did ANY division set their draft to ready early enough to automatically include the games from the 4th and 5th ? if so the answer is that YES we definitely need to make all leagues start scoring then...if the answer is NO , we need to decide by next tuesday if we want to include those first few games or just have all leagues begin scoring on the 9th....
Unread 09 Oct 2008, 12:28 AM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcjr99 View Post
division 2 draft has completed in time for tomorrow's "regular" opening day BUT we do still have the option to include the REAL opening day games from this past saturday and sunday...we just have to make that decision by the 15th....the main thing is we need to have ALL leagues or NO leagues include those games....

soooo....my question(s)....did ANY division set their draft to ready early enough to automatically include the games from the 4th and 5th ? if so the answer is that YES we definitely need to make all leagues start scoring then...if the answer is NO , we need to decide by next tuesday if we want to include those first few games or just have all leagues begin scoring on the 9th....
neither 1 nor 3 were up in time so they don't have any pts at the moment. i don't think bill's was up in time either so i'm guessing the best route is just to start with tomorrow's stats and forgo last weekend.

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 09 Oct 2008, 12:59 AM
5th Round Draft Pick

sounds good to me....unless bill comes in and says his league WAS live early then i won't be worrying about it anymore.....

BUT...we do need to get the hoops divisions set up soon too...i think opening day is roughly 3 weeks away and you know we always catch hell getting people signed up in time....
Unread 09 Oct 2008, 05:00 AM
Bleeds Midnight Green

All teams at zero points.

Waivers processed.

Ready to start tonight.
My Facebook Profile
If you can read this, thank a Teacher. If it is in English, thank a Soldier.