Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Sports Related > Fantasy Sports Talk > JFCL
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

JFCL For JFCL chat specifically

Unread 18 Aug 2009, 08:26 AM
5th Round Draft Pick

Default demon's division....

had this one set up since the end of june just waiting for word on who plays with whom in which division....

hey - i'm easy....like i keep saying - all you have to do to get anything from me is e-mail me ...need an update on standings ? e-mail me between noon and 9 PM and you'll have it the same night...e-mail me after 9 PM and you'll have by the next day....just haven't sen the point in posting anything only to find that no one else has their info ready at the same time....

and without further ado....

League ID#: 381458
League Name: jfcl division 2
Password: gamecocks

(it's still set for up to 14 teams....i doubt that would need to increase , but if so let me know and i'll take care of it)
Unread 19 Aug 2009, 07:08 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

just bringin' it t'gether

I (we) need a link to see what group we belong.
I don't know nuthin' 'bout it!...active payer...yet it seems the JFCL changes from season to season (if that) rather than yearly... which it is loosely based on.
I would continue this in the consortium....but it has been removed(?).
soooo....We need some genius to come up with a rolling active member sheet for the JFCL...so new members can join at any time of the year....instead of the start of golf season (as it is now)...baseball, football, golf, hockey, nascar and basketball seasons all attract players...not to mention NCAA events

....what I suggest is that we (der braintrusts {you guys}) conspire aggressively (starting with football or hockey) to encourage more players to join the JFCL. Perhaps 12 or 14 team leagues are called for. Rotisserie league has plenty of talent for either...depending on settings (and who can I discuss that with?).

Again...don't know much about this other than I've been 'active' in said leagues...but I am sincere in feeling the JFCL can swell to a much larger number than 36(?)...and in turn Jockstocks becomes closer and larger.
Basically using Yahoo's facilities to Group players of Jockstocks!
I can't imagine being interested in Jockstocks and NOT interested in fantasy legues...exactly the same vise-versa! THEY just don't know 'bout JS!!! The larger the group...the more renowned it becomes.
Yahoo is BIG!
The large leagues acquire and require more attention.
One MUST come here for league id and password....with the new attention acquired comes Jockstocks allegiance...I think you can see where I'm going with this...

So...genius input?
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 20 Aug 2009, 08:42 AM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

cmcjr99
badgers_fan
autumnshamrock
ammobj
LOD
ldzppln
chinmusicexpress
Little Griz
thebig2rocks

For this league.

check out this thread to see where you'll be playing this year.

http://forums.jockstocks.com/showthread.php?t=5122

I'm trying to get ahold of Bill/Hork to start the other leagues.

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back