Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 09 May 2007, 04:19 AM
Hall of Famer

Default Suns vs. Spurs Game 2

Sec 204 Row 7 Seat 15
LOUD LOUD LOUD LOUD Fired up CROWD

Well Kat had her work thing at Chase Field and after 3 inns of DBack baseball I had to scoot over to the Purple Palace. Great game. Of course the outcome was nice and the offense/dunks were cool. But this one will be known for the DEFENSE. Great move with KT. Callers were frowning upon us pulling an Avery and making changes to accomidate the Spurs' style. I disagreed. Kurt was brought here along with Raja for their defense of Duncan and Ginobili. I liked the fact (And was telling my new friends at midcourt upstairs)that they didnt much dbl Duncan and let Kurt handle him 1 on 1. Sure TD went for 29 but the others became stale and were onlookers. IMO SA has their offense run through Timmmmy. No real plays set for anyone else. Parker and Mangu Gablowme (the floppers) drive to the basket when Duncan is sittin or not involved in a play. I just can live without the wide open 3s. It was a gane won with defense. Too many mistakes and TOs for the Suns for my taste. Hey something to improve upon. I know Suns can get 1 of 3 in SA. Question is: Can they play the same D and controlled chaos to take 2 of 3 in the Alamo? I am excited and wanted to let all know it was a GREAT environment for basketball. Will get to work then watch it on TIVO tomorrow.

Oh BTW 20 pts and 16 assts count for more than HALF of Phoenix's total. 52 of 101. Statement game. MVP x2 got the hustle and fire needed. Crowd appreciated the diving for loose balls and agressive rebounding. I will tell U this much. If SA continues to shoot less than 50% at the charity stripe they have little chance to hold off the scorching fire of YOUR PHOENIX SUNNNNS!