Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 07 May 2007, 10:38 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

for some reason i can't get the youtube link to work is it the bird beaning?
Unread 07 May 2007, 10:39 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
for some reason i can't get the youtube link to work is it the bird beaning?
yep!
Unread 07 May 2007, 10:42 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

umm......beaning?!

that's like saying Santana is an OK pitcher...

..........oh that's right, his best days are behind him
Unread 07 May 2007, 10:45 PM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
umm......beaning?!

that's like saying Santana is an OK pitcher...

..........oh that's right, his best days are behind him
oh great i make one statement and now here comes the clique to rip me apart and belittle my post
Unread 07 May 2007, 10:49 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

dunno why that line brought this from my memory banks.....and it's prolly from before most people's time here, but.....

I was reminded of a Flip Wilson character who'd say 'here come da judge, here come da judge, look out everybody 'cause here come da judge.....'

Unread 07 May 2007, 10:55 PM
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
dunno why that line brought this from my memory banks.....and it's prolly from before most people's time here,

i think that's a pretty safe bet. although they don't know what they're missing. Rev. Leroy, Freddy the Playboy, and Sonny remain some of the best sketch characters ever.

in fact could you imagine the success Sonny would be now, if he worked for the current administration
Unread 07 May 2007, 11:12 PM

Please....you forgot the best of all of them

"The devil made me buy that dress" and "you've got alot of nerve honey..."

Geraldine........

My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Unread 08 May 2007, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
when you said 250 mil you were embellishing (as usuual) to make your point...you were not considering luxury taxes at all.

You also neglected to insert # of Cy Youngs, win %age...etc etc etc. Randy Johnson isn't CLOSE to Roger.....especially not NOW. Roger's ERA from July on last year was under 3.0....what was Johnson's?

Clem has pitched more than 100 more innings
Johnson hjas more K's per 9 inn but also has more BB
Clem has helped his team get to 6 world series
Johnson has pitched in ONE
Clem lifetime record = 348-178
Johnson's is 280-147
Johnson (in less games) has given up more HR's
Johnson has hit more batters (again in less games)
it goes on and on

To say Johnson WAS...IS and ALWAYS will be a better pitcher than Clemens is absurd and dumb.

don't get me started on Schilling..he has pitched as many years as Johnson and his numbers don't measure up. He was bought by Arizona to make a run...that's ok though. When the Yanks do it it's not ok. You are the absolute definitive hypocrite when discussing the Yanks...why don't you admit it......let it go....and move on.
bump........no brilliant response Troy?
Unread 08 May 2007, 10:52 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Quote:
bump........no brilliant response Troy?
I got one for you Rich, and it will go along the lines of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 09 May 2007, 04:06 AM
Hall of Famer

Rich are U serious? Bumpin urself? Are u off work? Knee? Sittin around Bump yourself with both hands? U seriously need to stop the silliness. U just like to argue. U seriously gonna tell me I am always wrong and U are always right?

Bought Schilling? How can a fan of the New York Checkbooks say anything about buying someone? They signed a free agent. Did their payroll even crack 100 mill that season? If so it was to Randy, Curt, and Gonzo. Not like we had a team of mercenaries like the pinstripes run out every year. Abreu best Philly and NL MVP candidate (Bought), Giambi best A's player and MVP (bought), Vazquez(Ace of his team BOUGHT)...I am not gonna name ALL of them including Arod. U know. Drink the kool-aid. Keep trying to debate lopsided debates of character, money, abuse of power. U might even think at the end that it is TB with $250 mill payroll and NYY with $24 mill. O BTW lux tax counts toward how much u pay to field a team. I am done going round and round with u. Seeing U bump urself and ur gums. U will only get the support of your handfull of Yankee regs here. They are the only ones that will back u up thinkin Arod is a post-season wizard (see Nowitski, Casper, and Bills). Only ones that think $250 mill - $24 mill is fair and it's not cheating if your not trying. What is the figure U would be a man and say: "Hey guys, I am a NYY fan but X amount is just obnoxious and too much to spend." Normal people would put that figure at about $150 million. U admit that or come clean with your blind eye and I will admit I go too far with my Arod and Goerge bashing. I really like U and it's nothing personal but it is OBVIOUS U are taking shots at me, at me through other, at me through awards, at me through off-handed smart remarks.
Unread 09 May 2007, 06:20 AM

as I said in another response....pathetic. I don't JUSTIFY the payroll and I don't care what owner buys whom.....and you can't find a post where I complain about anybody buying anybody. I do NOT think I'm always right and I do not think you are always wrong. But I will not stop calling you on rediculous statements you make that have no credibility. I bumped the threads simply trying to get a response from you to my responses to your lunacy. That is all. I have no ego where your concerned.....none whatsoever. You'd like to think so....sorry to disappoint.

While YOU may need people to back you up I do not.......and I never refer to any such thing in my posts....you do OFTEN..... and I will now...

You're also mistaken as to WHOM backs up WHOM and how many do.....take a good look at some of the longer threads here that you and I are involved in...I see a number of Yankee haters that are your adversaries too Troy....not just the Yankee fans.

You haven't changed an iota.......
Unread 10 May 2007, 04:11 AM
Hall of Famer

LOL in the other thread u claim u never called me a lunatic. I for 1 know u did. Now here in your last response u refer to my "Lunacy". How the F is that no calling me a LUNATIC. U make no sense. Keep your forums. I try to have a different spin but you need to start or end every thread with your pee. Mark that territory u old dog U. I don't need to change. For the record. U have NEVER changed. Funny how I get all the grief of being the badboy of J$. Well I know at least a dozen people that STOPPED playing/Posting cuz of U. I sought out an oldnavy and Oregon and said "Look I have no idea what I said in what thread but #1 I am sorry and #2 I really didnt mean to offend. In about 4 cases we buried the hatchet and moved on. U pissed Randy off so bad he dumped his port and left. He was sick of your ----e and not afraid to put U in your place. I had more respect for U and your history so I worked things out with u in PMs. Polar IS the one I refer to and he can't stand U. Dunno what U did but U gotta understand there are at LEAST a dozen people U just rub the wrong way by your attitude. I can tolerate U as most tolerate me. I say well that's Rich, at least U know he is honest. Some people will just talk behind ur back. Not me. I put myself and my emotions on my sleeve. U just can't make amends with people. Have u EVER said SORRY?
Unread 10 May 2007, 06:23 AM
Back on page #1

Quote:

don't get me started on Schilling..he has pitched as many years as Johnson and his numbers don't measure up. He was bought by Arizona to make a run...that's ok though. When the Yanks do it it's not ok. You are the absolute definitive hypocrite when discussing the Yanks..why don't you admit it......let it go....and move on.
Troy did what you asked him to do but you had to keep bumping it, goading him into posting a reply....let it go....and move on.
Unread 10 May 2007, 09:41 AM
Hall of Famer

No kiddin'. THat's why I never went back into the thread cuz I thought it was dead. Then it kept poppin to the top. I finally looked. Dropped.