Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 23 Jan 2021, 10:25 AM

Default Lying Joe is a centrist?

Not hardly. Here's his first EO's,,,,in only 3 days

January 22 Economy Yes Restores collective bargaining power and worker protections for federal workers, and lays the foundation for $15 minimum wage Job killer

January 22 Economy No Calls for assistance to those who are struggling to buy food, missed out on stimulus checks or are unemployed.

January 21 Coronavirus No Accelerates manufacturing and delivery of supplies for vaccination, testing and Personal Protective Equipment........bullsnot-he claims he can't do anything about the virus "trajectory"-that's not what he "campaigned" on

January 21 Coronavirus No Directs FEMA to expand reimbursement to states to fully cover the cost for National Guard personnel and emergency suppliesnot ok with me to spend more tax dollars on states that are incapable of taking care of their own biz

January 21 Coronavirus No Establishes the Pandemic Testing Board to expand US coronavirus testing capacitynonsense

January 21 Coronavirus No Establishes a preclinical program to boost development of therapeutics in response to pandemic threatsmore govt

January 21 Coronavirus No Enhances the nation's collection, production, sharing and analysis of coronavirus databullsnot-more govt

January 21 Coronavirus No Directs FEMA to create federally-supported community vaccination centersmore govt....why are some states doing well and others -mostly dem run states-not

January 21 Coronavirus No Directs the Department of Education and HHS to provide guidance for safely reopening and operating schools, childcare providers and institutions of higher education
January 21 Coronavirus No Calls on the Occupational Safety and Health Administration to release clear guidance on Covid-19, decide whether to establish emergency temporary standards, and directs OSHA to enforce worker health and safety requirementsthat's OSHA's job-they don't need direction from lyin joe

January 21 Coronavirus No Requires mask wearing in airports and on certain modes of transportation, including many trains, airplanes, maritime vessels and intercity buses. International travelers must provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test prior to coming to the USWOW....thanks joe for your leadership

January 21 Coronavirus No Creates the Covid-19 Health Equity Task Force to help ensure an equitable pandemic response and recovery more govt

January 21 Coronavirus No A presidential directive to restore America's leadership, support the international pandemic response effort, promote resilience for future threats and advance global health security and the Global Health Security Agendamore unnecessary big govt spending

January 20 Coronavirus No Launches a "100 Days Masking Challenge" asking Americans to wear masks for 100 days. Requires masks and physical distancing in federal buildings, on federal lands and by government contractors, and urges states and local governments to do the same.brilliant

January 20 Coronavirus Yes Stops the United States' withdrawal from the World Health Organization, with Dr. Anthony Fauci becoming the head of the delegation to the WHOgreat decision-rejoin the lying china lackeys that helped to get us in the position we're in

January 20 Coronavirus No Creates the position of Covid-19 Response Coordinator, reporting directly to Biden and managing efforts to produce and distribute vaccines and medical equipmentpretty sure this is another unneeded position-more govt spending

January 20 Economy No Extends the existing nationwide moratorium on evictions and foreclosures until at least March 31

January 20 Economy No Extends the existing pause on student loan payments and interest for Americans with federal student loans until at least September 30

January 20 Environment Yes Rejoins the Paris climate accord, a process that will take 30 daysWOOHOOOOO more millions spent to an organization that does not hold china and india responsible. We have decreased carbon emissions more than any other country on this planet

January 20 Environment Yes Cancels the Keystone XL pipeline and directs agencies to review and reverse more than 100 Trump actions on the environmentbrilliant....how many UNION jobs lost and where will the gas prices climb to. Not to mention pissing off Canada

January 20 Equity Yes Rescinds the Trump administration's 1776 Commission, directs agencies to review their actions to ensure racial equity hmmm...better leave this one alone

January 20 Equity No Prevents workplace discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identitypretty sure this law already exists....would love to see the fine print on this one

January 20 Census Yes Requires non-citizens to be included in the Census and apportionment of congressional representativesWTF?

January 20 Immigration No Fortifies DACA after Trump's efforts to undo protections for undocumented people brought into the country as childrenthey're lawbreakers and how is he able to go against existing law

January 20 Immigration Yes Reverses the Trump administration's restrictions on US entry for passport holders from seven Muslim-majority countriesall countries with rampant terrorism

January 20 Immigration Yes Undoes Trump's expansion of immigration enforcement within the United Statesmore lost jobs for Americans

January 20 Immigration Yes Halts construction of the border wall by terminating the national emergency declaration used to fund itterrific...let's let more illegals in during a pandemic

January 20 Immigration No Extends deferrals of deportation and work authorizations for Liberians with a safe haven in the United States until June 30, 2022beautiful...cater to illegals while sending National Guard to a garage to rest in.

January 20 Ethics No Requires executive branch appointees to sign an ethics pledge barring them from acting in personal interest and requiring them to uphold the independence of the Department of Justice

January 20 Regulation Yes Directs OMB director to develop recommendations to modernize regulatory review and undoes Trump's regulatory approval processthe economy will never recover with more regulation-remember what happened to oblamer's economy when he did it

None of this is surprising......we all knew Joe was a liar.
Isn't it charming how the media licks his boots.....how now after the inauguration, it's time to open up the economy and do all the things they prevented Trump form doing----so he doesn't get a win. biden, harris, pelosi, schumer...anyone involved in the election steal....you will all rot in hell you scumbags. The lord will not let this corruption stand. He is coming to deal with all of it. Evil people are finished.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 25 Jan 2021, 12:05 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

glad...proud..relieved and happy to be CANADIAN.

American politics are much more entertaining than the name suggests.

so...it seems from here, the republican party is on the verge of a split....
is it possible a third party emerges from all this?
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 25 Jan 2021, 03:04 PM

I guarantee it.....The Patriot Party. I am not so sure that this is a good idea though.

Unread 25 Jan 2021, 05:50 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

it would be in the interests of better government, imo
the Democrats will never do it but if they did separate giving four parties to choose from....well, then you got a ballgame

majority gov'ts become very rare
Partisanship takes a backseat to pass regulations

thats my opinion.
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 25 Jan 2021, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yon Beast View Post

$$$

the Democrats will never do it but if they did separate giving four parties to choose from....well, then you got a ballgame

I have to disagree. Regulations are the problem. The left wants to over-regulate and control as much of it's citizen's lives as possible. The right mostly thinks that the Founders of this country got it right....freedom and liberty. Just scan the above list again. Along with those and the few more since our govt will grow significantly.

thats my opinion.
Unread 25 Jan 2021, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yon Beast View Post

$$$

I have to disagree. Regulations are the problem. The left wants to over-regulate and control as much of it's citizen's lives as possible. The right mostly thinks that the Founders of this country got it right....freedom and liberty. Just scan the above list again. Along with those and the few more since our govt will grow significantly.

thats my opinion.
Unread 27 Jan 2021, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
I guarantee it.....The Patriot Party. I am not so sure that this is a good idea though.
My deeper feelings are that it would probably be more productive to, instead of forming another party, primary the traitors in the GOP and take their seats.
Unread 27 Jan 2021, 10:33 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

well, if the Republicans did go that route it would make them stronger than splitting....but your government is still broken. The two party system doesn't work...when one gets in they just undo what the other did :/
That's why i believe a minority government (with three parties min) can pass majority votes if they work together with one of the parties or the other.