Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 17 Jul 2012, 01:11 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Quote:
A blistering report released Thursday found Paterno helped hush up allegations of child sex abuse against a former assistant that went back more than a decade, sacrificing the ideals he preached to protect his football program. Paterno, former FBI Director Louis Freeh said, was "an integral part of this active decision to conceal."
If anyone would know about coverups, it would be former FBI Director Louis Freeh.
Unread 18 Jul 2012, 02:40 PM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

Quote:
Penn State said Tuesday it will respond within days to the NCAA's demand for information as the governing body decides whether the university should face penalties — including a possible shutdown of its storied football program — in the wake of the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal.

Penn State President Rodney Erickson said he doesn't want to "jump to conclusions" about possible sanctions after the head of the NCAA declared the so-called death penalty has not been ruled out.
Full story here.
Unread 22 Jul 2012, 02:12 PM
All Pro

They did it half right. The statue is removed but put away in storage, that tells me some time in the future they will quietly put it back somewhere on the campus.

They chose not to rename the library, bad move on their part and they seem to me trying to make everyone happy. They should not be trying to make anyone associated with Penn State happy. Rename the library!!!!

http://www.mcdivots.org

or join my McDivots Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/229569963765319/