Home
Portfolio
Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > IPO Talk and Player Movement > NBA Player Movement
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Unread 10 Feb 2022, 08:20 PM

Default Well, well, well.......

76ers pull off blockbuster for James Harden: The Brooklyn Nets are trading James Harden and Paul Millsap to the Philadelphia 76ers for Ben Simmons, Seth Curry, Andre Drummond and two first-round picks, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Harden, as part of the deal, will opt into his $47.3 million player option next season, per Shams Charania of The Athletic and Stadium.
Kristaps Porzingis is heading to the Wizards for a package that includes Spencer Dinwiddie: With under half an hour remaining before Thursday's 3 p.m. ET trade deadline, the Dallas Mavericks struck a deal to send Kristaps Porzingis and a future second-round pick to the Washington Wizards in exchange for Spencer Dinwiddie and Davis Bertans, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Celtics acquire Daniel Theis from Rockets for Dennis Schröder: Right before the NBA trade deadline's final buzzer at 3 p.m. ET on Thursday, the Boston Celtics and Houston Rockets completed a trade that will send Dennis Schroder, Enes Freedom and Bruno Fernando to Houston, and Daniel Theis to Boston, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Bucks, Pistons, Clippers and Kings make four-team deal:Kings receive: DiVincenzo (from Milwaukee), Josh Jackson (from Detroit), Trey Lyles (from Detroit)
Pistons receive: Bagley (from Sacramento)
Clippers receive: Rodney Hood (from Milwaukee), Semi Ojeleye (from Milwaukee)
Bucks receive: Serge Ibaka (from Los Angeles), two second-round picks, cash
Detroit is trading the two second-round picks, per The Athletic's James Edwards III and the Detroit Free Press' Omari Sankofa II.

Raptors send Goran Dragic to Spurs for Thad Young:
Suns acquire Torrey Craig from Pacers:
Celtics trade Josh Richardson to Spurs for Derrick White:
The Celtics moved PJ Dozier and Bol Bol to the Magic in a cost-cutting deal:The Celtics are trading PJ Dozier and Bol Bol, a future second and cash to the Magic for a future second-round pick, sources tell ESPN. Dozier and Bol are both out for the season. Cost-savings for Boston.
Jazz acquire Blazers' Alexander-Walker, Spurs' Hernangomez in 3-team deal:The Portland Trail Blazers, San Antonio Spurs and Utah Jazz are making a three-team trade, according to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Utah will land Spurs forward Juancho Hernangomez and newly acquired Blazers guard Nickeil Alexander-Walker in the deal. Portland, meanwhile, will pick up former Jazz forward Joe Ingles (who's out for the season) along with Elijah Hughes and a second-round pick from Utah. The Spurs will take on the expiring contract of Tomas Satoransky and get a second-round pick from the Jazz for their troubles.
Kings give up Haliburton to get Sabonis: The Indiana Pacers are trading Domantas Sabonis, Jeremy Lamb, Justin Holiday and a protected 2023 second-round pick to the Sacramento Kings for Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield and Tristan Thompson, CBS Sports NBA insider Bill Reiter confirms. Both sides had been heavily featured in trade rumors of late, and now, they are helping one another shuffle the deck two days before the deadline.
Pelicans land McCollum from Blazers in seven-player deal: The Portland Trail Blazers are trading CJ McCollum to the New Orleans Pelicans for a package centered around Josh Hart and draft compensation, according to The Athletic's Shams Charania. McCollum has spent his entire eight-year career sharing the Blazers backcourt with Damian Lillard, but is now set to move on to a New Orleans team desperate for his scoring punch.

It's a seven-player deal in total, with the Pelicans also receiving Larry Nance Jr. and Tony Snell, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. The Blazers are getting Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Tomas Satoransky and Didi Louzada in the deal. The Blazers will also receive New Orleans' 2022 first-round pick (with protections) and two future second-round selections, per Wojnarowski. The teams officially announced the deal on Tuesday night.

Pacers send LeVert to Cavs for Rubio, picks:On Sunday, the Indiana Pacers and Cleveland Cavaliers got into the mix with a deal that will send Caris LeVert and a second-round pick to Cleveland and Ricky Rubio, a lottery-protected 2022 first-round pick and two future second-round picks to Indiana, per ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.
Clippers acquire Powell, Covington from Blazers:
Knicks land Reddish from Hawks for Knox, protected 2022 first-rounder:
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no

Unread 10 Feb 2022, 08:46 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

me headache

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?
Unread 10 Feb 2022, 11:55 PM

I was bored........
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no