Home
Portfolio
Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > NEW MEMBERS START HERE > Welcome New Members! > Introduce yourself here
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introduce yourself here Tell us a bit about yourself ;)

Unread 05 Nov 2011, 01:37 PM
Prospect

Default Back after a long time gone

My name's Brandon. I played WSS when that was still going. Which looking at when it was sold and when it went down I'd say I was about 11 when I was playing back then. I played Jockstocks when it first started and left for some reason that I don't remember. For some reason I thought about WSS this morning and stumbled back in here. I wish I knew my old user name. I definitely remember you Sitewolf. A couple other names look familiar but I could be dreaming. By the way, I'm 24 now.
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 01:51 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

I'd say you've been gone a long time- the last login to your B_MJ_FAN account was 10/4/04!

That account is still there for you if you want....email on the account is a hotmail account, if you still have that

Regardless, welcome back....look around, ask questions since I'm sure there's changes....and prepare yourself for more coming!

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 01:53 PM
Prospect

Actually I would love to have that account back. I have no idea what the e-mail is though. Any chance I could get it changed? Kudos to finding the old account
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 02:06 PM
Prospect

I'm not sure if you did it or I remembered the password but I got to my portfolio. Pretty crazy that most of my stocks are retired. Gary Sheffield, Daunte Culpepper, Vinny Testaverde. Unbelievable.
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 05:24 PM
JSAdmin

my apologies for not being around earlier.....glad you thought of your old password....and now that you have, I'd recommend updating the email addy to one you use....but it can't be the same as the one on your new account

you can update that kinda thing via the profile page (which is linked onsite as Messenger...something we should change)

I'd also have the ability to change username, move old stocks to new account, or whatever you'd like as well....or just deactivate the new account if you'd prefer, now that you have the old one back

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 06:32 PM
Prospect

I actually can't login to the forums with the old name. I would like to keep the stocks from the old account but you can close one of them. If it's easier to close the new one that's fine. It doesn't matter either way.

EDIT: Ok, so I was using my old account earlier and now I came back and the old account is reset yet the new account still has everything I purchased earlier today

Unread 05 Nov 2011, 07:20 PM
JSAdmin

it actually doesn't matter much on my end either....your original account is in our first 200...

we have a policy on multiple accounts, but the primary reason for it is so people aren't playing 2 accounts in monthly competitions or using one account to post crap while playing the other...or head games like that

Unread 05 Nov 2011, 10:42 PM
Prospect

Go ahead and delete my new account and save the old one. I'll get the e-mails situated.
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 10:47 PM
JSAdmin

I can always put your new username on the old account as well.....for now, I'll put the email from your new account on your old one (the system won't let YOU do it, but it'll let me...for now)

Unread 05 Nov 2011, 11:00 PM
Prospect

That works for me....thanks
Unread 05 Nov 2011, 11:31 PM
JSAdmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonbauer87 View Post
That works for me....thanks
which part...the email thing? or do you want the new username on the old account, too.......but you don't have to decide now..I may be distracted watching my Ducks game anyway

Unread 05 Nov 2011, 11:34 PM
Prospect

Uhhh. Put the new e-mail on the old account. I'll keep the old user name and account. You can delete the new account. Your ducks look good. Just hope they don't cross my buckeyes again.
Unread 06 Nov 2011, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Send a message via MSN to StockTrader Send a message via Yahoo to StockTrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonbauer87 View Post
Uhhh. Put the new e-mail on the old account. I'll keep the old user name and account. You can delete the new account. Your ducks look good. Just hope they don't cross my buckeyes again.
Welcome back

BTW, you'll want to click here to log 'brandonbauer87' out of the forums. And then you can logout of the site and log back into the site and you should be able to register with the forums.

Let me know if you need any help deciphering that

Nick