Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > The Fun Lounge
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fun Lounge Got a joke to share? A favorite video?
Wanna talk video games?
Or just talk about....whatever..

Unread 18 Feb 2008, 11:49 AM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Default OT-at the risk of it all....

Anyone checked out cnnsi lately? They have the new photos from the swimsuit edition with the body paint swimsuits. They did a really bad job this year (well depending on how you look at things). Especially with Quiana Grant. There are several photos where you can clearly make out nipples and another where you can clearly make out more than that. Shame on SI!
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 03:07 PM
2007 Reggie Winner

JT,

The pics shown on cnnsi arn't have as bad as they could be, at least the artists who did the paint work didn't do anything to call overt attention to "those" areas... Being a fan of liquid latex also known to the non fetish world as "body paint" I can say that this was done as tastefully as possible. Its a good thing that none of the four modles had jewelery in their naughty bits because those would have been alot harder to cover, trust me on that. Anyways, it is what it is and some kid some where will enjoy it fully.

mike
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 04:52 PM
Coach

No different than thos tight spandex or nylon tops to me. I see nada wrong with it. I am concerned for those straining so hard to see it all.
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 06:00 PM
2007 Reggie Winner

I guess it depends on the size of your monitor and the resolution of ones computer settings. I do alot of graphic work and have a 27" monitor...
Unread 18 Feb 2008, 07:10 PM
Coach

I saw a bit only a 19" flatscreen but I saw nips and dare I say L!pz??
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 02:56 AM
2nd Round Draft Pick

My point on the subject was that I have seen spreads (no pun intended) like this before and most of the time you have to really be looking to determine if they are painted or suits as they look that good. These on the other hand, in alot of the pictures you can definately tell that it is paint. Just my opinion....
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 05:41 AM
Coach

I respect what you're saying Jeremy. My thing is who is exactly looking at these mags. Men 16-55 who like sports but love women. The female body is beautiful and used to be considered art. I heard a lady telling her kid they would not see movie A cuz it had nudity in it. She decided on Movie B. I told her there is a lot of violence and killing with blood and cursing and fighting. She asked if there was any sex or nudity? I say ummm no. She said that works for her. So I said miss let me get this straight.

Sex and nudity is bad even though it is part of everyday life and something young people need to learn and will enjoy as adults.

Violence, murder and brutality is ok although hopefully will never be part of our children's lives. She said I know it's silly but just the way I am.

I think a lot of parents share her views. Myself I shield Taylor from all of the above. She covers her eyes on her own when two people kiss in a movie and if there is anything scary or violent she leaves the room or I turn the TV quickly.

Back to the topic. I am sure if someone goes to lengths to view these pics on the computer or in a mag the same people would find a way to get a Playboy or surf for something a lot worse. So I get your point but IMO it is not that big of a deal.