Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Canadian Corner
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canadian Corner Talk aboot things Canadian, eh?

Unread 27 Jan 2022, 07:28 PM

Default CHEERs Canadian Truckers

https://canadafreepress.com/article-...-it-2#comments
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 30 Jan 2022, 06:56 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

a very small percentage of chit disturbers...MOST truckers have no problem getting the vaccine and I know several!

This does not reflect a true perspective...

fully vaccinated here...by choice!...as are MOST Canadians.

How you guys (Americans) can risk an enormous hospital bill by refusing the vaccine, is beyond any logical thinking. i can see these idiots skatng through the Canadian system all expenses paid, but not Americans. Die or incur serious debt....IF they treat you.

Some sort of insanity not trusting the medical science community.
The vaccine is a 'stay out of hospital free' card. Why would you not want one in your wallet?
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 30 Jan 2022, 11:11 PM

read big pharma thread below in current events. I'd suggest the last 4-5 posts. They are hiding massive amounts of bad schitt from us.

Medical issues are between a doctor and their patient. People choose to get vaccines or not to....it should always be their choice. I am not anti vaccine, but i AM against vaccine mandates.

You sound like that girlie man Trudeau (I know you're not) "a very small percentage of chit disturbers".....most of what I've seen, pics and video, it sure seems like more than that to me. I also know a few truckers and they each have contacted me asking if I've seen wth was going on up there. They all, to a man, agree it's much more than just a disturbance. Their reasoning is not just because of the thousands of trucks but the millions of folks supporting them along the route.
Unread 31 Jan 2022, 04:44 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)

Unread 31 Jan 2022, 04:46 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

ugh...i guess i didn't make myself very clear.

"Some participants and supporters also took it upon themselves, apparently, to do some redecorating in downtown Ottawa by desecrating a statue of Terry Fox, parking on the grounds of the national Cenotaph and urinating on multiple war memorials."

these 'demonstrators' are chit disturbers.
What possible reason would there be to disrespect Terry Fox.

My question was: how you can justify the risk of a major hospital bill?
While student debt might be erased with death...i think hospital bills get inherited.

mandates are unfortunate..... but yes, i am in agreement with it.
Necessary for all to get vaccine...else we regress.
I really don't see the big deal with getting one....i read Djokovich and Rogers' excuses and find them insufficient. They are athletes and i suppose they have some right...but if they wanna play with the rest of the world they need to climb off their high horse and get with the program! Otherwise stay away.
Unread 31 Jan 2022, 06:21 PM

How about those that have already had covid? There are millions of them. Should they be mandated to get get vaccinated also?

As far as Terry Fox? I had to look him up and no there is NO justification for disrespecting him OR and war memorials.
Unread 01 Feb 2022, 01:31 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

yes...if it is a required responsibility for their job or livelihood.

If they have recovered from a bout of 'the vid' they will/should understand the why.
Its simply the urge to resist with very little logic. I have tried to understand their p.o.v. but cannot agree with a single logic as to why not. Lord knows I has ingested more toxicity than the average Chernobylite in multiple forms.

all inoculations have been free of charge here. do Americans have to pay?

the pharmaceutical industry has good products...but their greed in marketing breeds deserved spite.

my opinion
Unread 02 Feb 2022, 08:10 AM

All vaccines are free here.

I guess my problem with Trudeau is his unmitigated hypocrisy. This is a guy (almost) that cannot even remember how many times he went "blackface" calling thousands of truckers racist and misogynist that just want to be heard. They work in their trucks....ALONE....and don't trust govt.
Unread 02 Feb 2022, 09:13 PM

Oh my....this is a verbatim tweet from the pajama boy PM of Canada. You guys deserve better........just like we do instead of the senile criminal lying pos we have down here.

From him......."Today in the House, Members of Parliament unanimously condemned the antisemitism, Islamophobia, anti-Black racism, homophobia, and transphobia that we’ve seen on display in Ottawa over the past number of days. Together, let’s keep working to make Canada more inclusive."

This is what he thinks of the hard working folks that keep our countries running? What a disgrace.
Unread 07 Feb 2022, 02:11 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Unread 07 Feb 2022, 02:42 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Unread 07 Feb 2022, 10:22 PM

That all sounds like lefty nonsense. I'll be more apt to believe it if someone other than Ken Clavette says it.

Trudeau is a joke......if he really gave a schitt he would sit down with the truckers and have some dialogue instead of arresting people trying to aid the drivers.
Unread 15 Feb 2022, 09:40 AM

So.... a week later and the pus-y in charge has proven to be the eunuch I thought he was. The emergency powers act instead of trying to sit down and meet with the thousands upon thousands of citizens that have a problem with the overreach of the govt? He has called them racists (among other disgusting things) when he is the one that has gone blackface numerous times and is an obvious racist. What a disgrace he is. Going after peoples bank accounts, cancelling their vehicle insurance etc etc. The rest of the free world is cancelling covid restrictions, as they should, but not the LEFTY run countries and states....WHY?

North America is becoming a real schitthole with the disgraceful "leadership" in charge. I am convinced we have the worst President in my memory (and we do). Canada's leadership is trying real hard to displace him as the worst. (I won't even consider Mexico here).

Canada has become a police state.....I pray there are no serious consequences by this action. God bless and good luck to you all.
Unread 18 Feb 2022, 05:41 PM
Keep Calm Chive On