Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 01 May 2007, 12:04 AM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork
Default Talk about your jackasses

OK so I'm not interested in blaming anyone (even though it appears the bullet can be traced to a specific person) for a friendly fire incident. Truth is they happen, after all when bullets are flying there's a good chance that if you stand up you're gonna get hit. Nor am I interested in using this to talk about the regime's occupation. But given this has received little air time figured I'd post it here incase anyone missed it. Jackasses like this need to be outed so they receive the ridicule they deserve.

Lt. Col. Ralph Kauzlarich is a supreme jackass

In case you're not interested in reading the whole story here's a few quotes from the above named jackass.

Quote:
"His parents continue to ask for it to be looked at," Kauzlarich said. "And that is really their prerogative. And if they have the right backing, the right powerful people in our government to continue to let it happen, then that is the case.

"But there [have] been numerous unfortunate cases of fratricide, and the parents have basically said, 'OK, it was an unfortunate accident.' And they let it go. So this is — I don't know, these people have a hard time letting it go. It may be because of their religious beliefs."

Quote:
In an interview with ESPN.com, Kauzlarich said: "When you die, I mean, there is supposedly a better life, right? Well, if you are an atheist and you don't believe in anything, if you die, what is there to go to? Nothing. You are worm dirt.
and finally

Quote:
Asked by ESPN.com whether the Tillmans' religious beliefs are a factor in the ongoing investigation, Kauzlarich said, "I think so. There is not a whole lot of trust in the system or faith in the system [by the Tillmans]. So that is my personal opinion, knowing what I know."

and to think this jackass is supposedly responsible for protecting our way of life. can't help but feel safe with asses like him making the calls.