Home
Portfolio
Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > NEW MEMBERS START HERE > Welcome New Members! > Introduce yourself here
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Introduce yourself here Tell us a bit about yourself ;)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 06 Apr 2010, 04:04 PM
7th Round Draft Pick

Default Just signed up a couple days ago

I go by the name crspy on here, my real name is Chris. I'm from a little town you've never heard of in Illinois lol. I played Wall Street Sports back in the early nineties and i was surfing the web the other day looking for a similar game when i stumbled on your site. I'm just feeling things out so far, but i would appreciate any advice or hints anyone could offer me. The site seems like a good group of guys from reading the message boards and i would love to be part of your community. Do most players trade daily? Like what do you guys suggest; to buy before big events in golf or nascar or before most of the baseball games start and sell after the stock goes up? I understand that that i should hold onto a few of the better guys for the long term, but should i buy and sell others everyday? Thanks in advance. I can't wait to get involved on here. OK after writing all this i read the tutorial lol. That's me i do everything backwards.