Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > The Fun Lounge
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Fun Lounge Got a joke to share? A favorite video?
Wanna talk video games?
Or just talk about....whatever..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 19 Feb 2008, 05:41 AM
Coach

I respect what you're saying Jeremy. My thing is who is exactly looking at these mags. Men 16-55 who like sports but love women. The female body is beautiful and used to be considered art. I heard a lady telling her kid they would not see movie A cuz it had nudity in it. She decided on Movie B. I told her there is a lot of violence and killing with blood and cursing and fighting. She asked if there was any sex or nudity? I say ummm no. She said that works for her. So I said miss let me get this straight.

Sex and nudity is bad even though it is part of everyday life and something young people need to learn and will enjoy as adults.

Violence, murder and brutality is ok although hopefully will never be part of our children's lives. She said I know it's silly but just the way I am.

I think a lot of parents share her views. Myself I shield Taylor from all of the above. She covers her eyes on her own when two people kiss in a movie and if there is anything scary or violent she leaves the room or I turn the TV quickly.

Back to the topic. I am sure if someone goes to lengths to view these pics on the computer or in a mag the same people would find a way to get a Playboy or surf for something a lot worse. So I get your point but IMO it is not that big of a deal.