Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 14 May 2020, 12:45 AM
Head Coach

And today we find out that the CDC submitted a 63 page "guidance" to reopening the US to the WH on April 10th for review. On April 26th the CDC pressed the WH to return with edits for release. On April 30th the CDC was told the guidance document will never see the light of day.
And it still hasn't except for the copy CNN got their hands on.
Instead 50 governors who were told by the WH to decide when their state can reopen are forced to make 50 decisions from their own sources with no input from the most educated agency in the world on disease control.
What could possibly go wrong?
And also today, Fauci who 75% of America have confidence in from his daily task force briefings is now on Trump's sh** list after his testimony. So now we are being asked to trust the person that thinks injecting bleach as a cure over the number one infectious disease doctor.
Unread 14 May 2020, 08:10 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

Right, what could possibly go wrong when the people with the most information withhold that information while at the state level people in charge of the safety of millions are forced to make decisions based on only a portion of that information....while having also had to source much of their own PPE etc............instead of ALL of it being dealt with in a nationally coordinated way?

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
I'm pretty confident my last words will be 'well crap, that didn't work'.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Nachos are just tacos that don't have their s_it together.
I'm not adding this year to my age because I really didn't use it.
Ever notice that extra fries and exercise sound a lot alike?
Unread 18 May 2020, 02:11 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

this good news sounds too good to be true...

encouraging results

in my opinion its still far too early to celebrate....and the media is starving for this exact good news so I believe its written with some exaggerations..

the market is starving for this very news....sheep see this and buy on spec...cuz thats how it works.

very convenient news release
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)

Unread 18 May 2020, 05:02 PM
JSAdmin

well the Dems want this hanging on until November, don't they?

I can't say I fully understand the time it takes to get these vaccines from testing to rolled out...not when they're using ingredients that have already been tested in prior vaccines so it's not like this one will suddenly cause men to grow breasts or something.......but I ain't a doctor nor do I play one on TV

Don't piss off old people- the older we get, the less life in prison is a deterrent.
Of all the things I've lost over the years, I think I miss my metabolism most of all.
Unread 18 May 2020, 06:50 PM
Keep Calm Chive On

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
well the Dems want this hanging on until November, don't they?
less than 6 months away....'it' will still be an issue both directly and indirectly. the rest of the election issues will be mis-direction and story telling, as per usual :/
What remains is the condition of the economy between now and then.

even the democrats would like this to end asap, i'm sure
"He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice. This disgrace to civilization should be done away with at once. Heroism at command, how violently I hate all this, how despicable and ignoble war is; I would rather be torn to shreds than be a part of so base an action. It is my conviction that killing under the cloak of war is nothing but an act of murder." (Albert Einstein)
Unread 19 May 2020, 10:54 AM
Keep Calm Chive On

baseball's plan

Quote:
Get ready, because if a Major League Baseball season is played this summer, it will look like nothing we’ve ever seen in the sport’s history.
Gone will be the traditional exchange of lineup cards.
There will be no more bench-clearing brawls, or even hitters charging the mound, with fighting strictly prohibited.
No high-fives. No low-fives. No fist bumps. No spitting. No sunflower seeds. No chewing tobacco.
Players will sit in the stands during games and stay six feet from one another in the dugouts.
Unread 19 May 2020, 05:50 PM
JSAdmin

some of those guys are going to develop PTSD if they can't spit or chew anything during games......and I wonder what the reaction and punishment will be for a guy who starts a fight (and how an AJ Pierzinski type would use that to his advantage)

sidebar.....mark my word, no later than next spring there'll be a term something like CTSD, a diagnosis for how some are mentally effected by all this

Unread 23 May 2020, 06:53 AM

Open Up!

Some, as expected, are moving the goalpost........now they want to wait for a vaccine...........
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 23 May 2020, 07:36 AM
JSAdmin

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
Open Up!

Some, as expected, are moving the goalpost........now they want to wait for a vaccine...........
you get nailed by that storm or no?

yeah, sensible reopening should be the norm at this point.....and yes Donald, churches too....but not your call to make

Unread 23 May 2020, 07:55 AM

Rained every day this week.....hammered last night.

Not Trump's call is right.....but he can sue the States, something they definitely do not want. He's right though......liquor stores and abortion clinics are deemed essential and churches are not?
Unread 02 Jun 2020, 03:57 PM
Head Coach

So the latest is lets tear gas and shoot rubber bullets at a peaceful crowd so I can walk across the street to a church that doesn't want me, to do a photo op.
Unread 02 Jun 2020, 04:19 PM

bullschitt.........they were using smoke grenades. Give it a rest. You (nor anyone else) ever complained about oblamers 100's of photo ops.
Unread 02 Jun 2020, 04:51 PM
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
bullschitt.........they were using smoke grenades. Give it a rest. You (nor anyone else) ever complained about oblamers 100's of photo ops.
What ther f*** does Obama have to do with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What does anything Obama did that was wrong have to do with the problems currently in the WH. And if there are no WH problems why has Trump fired so many of the people HE hired? When he hires someone they are great. When they disagree over something they are worthless.

And back to the BS photo op, what humane person uses a national crisis to stroke hie ego?

Unread 02 Jun 2020, 05:24 PM

Any democrat......or has your selective memory forgotten how oblamer and rahm emanuel and oblamer's wingman eric holder were proud to state...."let no crisis go to waste".

What does oblamer have to do with this? He's the proof of your and everyone elses hypocrisy claiming outrage over anything and everything that POTUS says or does. I have issues with many things Trump does and says, but I'm pretty sure he was not there to "stroke his ego". IMHO he was there to let the city know he was done being held in a bunker (Secret Service decision, not Trump's decision) and was not going to tolerate any more violence.

Your regurgitated nonsense is getting laughable. The person that "didn't want him there" was not the Pastor of that church...it was the bishop of the entire city.
Unread 02 Jun 2020, 05:31 PM

Cities are burning, people are getting the schitt beat out of them, stores are getting looted and hardly anyone is talking about George Floyd. None of this crap is about George Floyd. It's about anarchy being promoted by those that would have this country destroyed.

NO ONE has a problem with peaceful protesting. Those peaceful protesters that you have a problem with being moved from that park.....are you suggesting that they should have been allowed to stay where they were while the POTUS is moving through there? Those peaceful protesters.....one of whom threw a bottle at the Attorney General of the US......you feel comfortable leaving them in place? Be honest Jerry..........

Baseball bat stashes have been found and in many cities pallets of bricks are being placed in convenient places for the douchebags to use.