Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 05 May 2007, 09:27 AM
Hall of Famer

Default 6 am????

Dang got home from the side business me and Randy are running and thought I had time to flop a few guys and get my top 10 in order. Then whammo. DIVI donkey kicked me in the arse. I guess the time went from 7 to 6am since I was idle. Sucks to be me. I can't put a consistant month together. Always the bride to Relic.
Unread 05 May 2007, 09:30 AM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

Divi time has been 9am eastern since, well, forever....
Unread 05 May 2007, 09:53 AM
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
Divi time has been 9am eastern since, well, forever....
Unread 05 May 2007, 10:54 AM
Standout

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
Dang got home from the side business me and Randy are running and thought I had time to flop a few guys and get my top 10 in order. Then whammo. DIVI donkey kicked me in the arse. I guess the time went from 7 to 6am since I was idle. Sucks to be me. I can't put a consistant month together. Always the bride to Relic.

Troy you know it has been ALWAYS @9:00am . lol dont EVEN think we believe you on this 1. so how many did you have when you posted this? or did Rich fedex you some hydrocodone!!
Unread 05 May 2007, 12:42 PM
Hall of Famer

Hate to break it to U but 9am EST means half the year MY TIME (Arizona) it is 7am and the other half it is 6am. Like Hawaii and I think New Mexico we never change times. BUT...Our time difference from NY or EST is always 2 or 3 hours. Confusing when trying to figure the time a game starts or DIVIs come out. Hope this all makes sense to you Kevin.
Unread 05 May 2007, 01:04 PM
All Pro

*buys Troy a watch, and hands him a hanki*
Unread 05 May 2007, 01:29 PM
Antagonist.

Quote:
Hate to break it to U but 9am EST means half the year MY TIME (Arizona) it is 7am and the other half it is 6am. Like Hawaii and I think New Mexico we never change times. BUT...Our time difference from NY or EST is always 2 or 3 hours. Confusing when trying to figure the time a game starts or DIVIs come out. Hope this all makes sense to you Kevin.

What kind of cheese do you enjoy with your wine?
Unread 05 May 2007, 01:29 PM
Hall of Famer

I dont need a watch. I need a chart that tells me when DST changes. The whole world is on EST.
Unread 05 May 2007, 05:23 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
I dont need a watch. I need a chart that tells me when DST changes. The whole world is on EST.

you mean notes in the paper, online, and on the news aren't enough? So you're telling me that since early March...yes March, you haven't noticed? Thats when DST started...EARLY MARCH.

Unread 05 May 2007, 05:51 PM
Hall of Famer

Well Honestly why should I. If not for Jockstocks what do I really need to know it for. AZ does NOT change. Most others do. Except Hawaii and I think New Mexico. So didnt read it in the paper, news etc. Cuz it didnt happen here. Sorry if I sound like a whiner. Not at all. Just tellin u all I am an idiot.
Unread 05 May 2007, 05:52 PM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Well Honestly why should I.
I just would think you would have noticed here at J$...unless this was your first time flipping in the AM since early March.
Unread 05 May 2007, 06:06 PM
Hall of Famer

I have undergone a business with my cousin. I wake around 11am and go to bed around 3-4 am my time. I have not played for a few months after a few frustrating 2nds to Relic. Can't beat the guy. His scripts and spreads are dead on and he finds pleasure in beating us still.

With autosell I have not had to be up. If u follow the leaderboard u can tell since I dont get my banners til later. Just bad luck is all. I know now.
Unread 05 May 2007, 06:55 PM
Standout

Quote:
im glad i dont live in arizona, thats is just confusing and i will take ya word for it. lol so what type of business you go into? cars? i need to buy 1 here pretty soon for my oldest son.
Unread 05 May 2007, 07:35 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Quote:
Just tellin u all I am an idiot.
We already knew that T-Roy.

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 05 May 2007, 07:45 PM
Hall of Famer

I know Nick I put myself out there for ya'll to have ur fun. Kev we got into ...Are u sitting down? Pressure-washing. It is actual work that I am not used to lifting a pen mostly. But it is honest. I can work a quasi-graveyard shift when it is cooler outside. (see AZ 110 degree summer days) Main reason is in the car biz I worked most weekends and my daddy-daughter life was suffering. Ask O how much I love and cherish my little one. He met her. I had to do something and always looking to make my own mark I listened to Randy's ideas for a business. I wanted to make movies for families, schools, weddings, etc. That is my true passion. I often photo and tape my family outtings and then make a few compilations to music for the holidays as gifts.

I got a good one I did for Randy that brought him to tears. Music selected was "Superman" by Five for Fighting. Anyone familiar with them? I may try to make it so I can email and see what U guys think. U are my biggest critics. Sad but I need to talk controversial or on the edge to get a response. Any normal threads get ignored or possibly someone calling me a jinx at best.