Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Game Related > Jockstocks Today
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jockstocks Today Currently pertinent Game/Sports related topics

Unread 19 May 2007, 10:17 AM
Antagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzElvis View Post
Whatever. All I said was we have experts in several sector that could be in charge of development. When "Those we do not mention" 's section came up I DID NOT say his name or reference him. If you guys are so desperate to get me out then why not say so. What I did to ya I dunno but ya'll never quit.

Did you not type this earlier in this thread?

"Of course hire on Nick and Orren with a handsome salary per mo. to keep this site functioning at a expert level. ($500/mo.) LOL I am not Rich. "

Maybe you meant rich as in $$$, but your certainly referred to a person by typing Rich.
Unread 19 May 2007, 10:19 AM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotheadduff View Post
Did you not type this earlier in this thread?

"Of course hire on Nick and Orren with a handsome salary per mo. to keep this site functioning at a expert level. ($500/mo.) LOL I am not Rich. "

Maybe you meant rich as in $$$, but your certainly referred to a person by typing Rich.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:31 AM
Hall of Famer

Wow of course I meant I am not wealthy. Did I really have a capital R ?? Maybe I really miss talkin to him. If he wants to pull a Stern on me I understand. Letter of the law. I will swear on bibles I meant I am not Rich as in money. I always capitalize words I am trying to stress. Make a point. I give up. It was a total accident. This whole thing is foolish.
Unread 19 May 2007, 11:38 AM

you also referenced me in 2 posts to storm...."whose pulling your strings" and who's whispering in your ear". Now....you can go ahead and deny that too...but YOU, storm and I all know you meant me. Swear to God on that one too.

You're outta here mister.....30 days.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 19 May 2007, 02:50 PM
2nd Round Draft Pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich76 View Post
you also referenced me in 2 posts to storm...."whose pulling your strings" and who's whispering in your ear". Now....you can go ahead and deny that too...but YOU, storm and I all know you meant me. Swear to God on that one too.

You're outta here mister.....30 days.

That would mean you are too since you replied to his post.
Unread 19 May 2007, 04:18 PM
Standout

Unread 20 May 2007, 09:22 AM
Hall of Famer

Yeah Blast your right. But I will lay off of here. Funny after he made this lil pact I had Storm and Hork coming after me with you and Rich references and then Storm tells me Rich got him into the game of course he will back his a$$.

It is obvious he made this lil "Arrangement" then sicked his dogs after me trying to see if I would crack. All they have done since is poke and goad me. Every thing I say is met with criticism, remarks of "U just said his name, or "are U kicking Rich...etc etc. It is being old this lil group / clique / boys club crap they got going. Screw it. Not worth the mental anguish. Ya'll win. Yankees still suck and that's what pisses them off. I remind them NYY sucks.
Unread 20 May 2007, 09:55 AM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
Yeah Blast your right. But I will lay off of here. Funny after he made this lil pact I had Storm and Hork coming after me with you and Rich references and then Storm tells me Rich got him into the game of course he will back his a$$.

It is obvious he made this lil "Arrangement" then sicked his dogs after me trying to see if I would crack. All they have done since is poke and goad me. Every thing I say is met with criticism, remarks of "U just said his name, or "are U kicking Rich...etc etc. It is being old this lil group / clique / boys club crap they got going. Screw it. Not worth the mental anguish. Ya'll win. Yankees still suck and that's what pisses them off. I remind them NYY sucks.
whoa whoa whoa where did i say anything? i don't recall can you point me toward those posts?

and for the record what pisses me off is getting dragged into crap by school yard tactics.

as for sucking, you going to be watching that jazz and SPURS series??

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan

Unread 20 May 2007, 10:01 AM
Jock$tocks Meteorologist

Quote:
Thanks for divulging what I had written in the PM (which stands for PERSONAL Message)

...and no...I'm not in any "arrangement"

back on topic:

The estimated value of http://www.espn.com is: $22,730,400
The estimated value of http://www.cnn.com is: $46,472,000
The estimated value of http://www.sportsline.com is: $16,077,600
The estimated value of http://www.weather.com is: $329,560,000
The estimated value of http://www.yahoo.com is: $2,147,483,647
The estimated value of http://www.google.com is: $1,743,760,000

Sports Pages:
The estimated value of http://www.nba.com is: $25,256,000
The estimated value of http://www.nhl.com is: $10,410,400
The estimated value of http://www.nfl.com is: $12,195,200
The estimated value of http://www.mlb.com is: $11,334,400
The estimated value of http://www.pgatour.com is: $13,765,160
The estimated value of http://www.nascar.com is: $14,622,400

btw...this is how they are calculated:
Quote:
This value is calculated based on several factors shown above, including: Links, Traffic (Alexa), age of the domain, site category, domain keyword popularity, and overall occurrences of the domain name on the web.
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:07 AM
Hall of Famer

Sorry Hork it was LOD not U. As far as Storm I didnt know who may be whispering to U. All I know is we were cool then U got so personal against me...even had me in your sig. I mean I saw where U got upset and it was 4 other guys telling u to chill. Then u went postal on me. I figured someone was behind this and not all U. Then when this person comes in saying I was referring to him his conscience obviously figured I meant him. Anyways...
Unread 20 May 2007, 10:09 AM
Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hork View Post
whoa whoa whoa where did i say anything? i don't recall can you point me toward those posts?

and for the record what pisses me off is getting dragged into crap by school yard tactics.

as for sucking, you going to be watching that jazz and SPURS series??
Like I said it was LOD and not U. My bad. As far as the Jazz / Spurs I already said I will not support the NBA anymore this year. *****

I will though look into the Sun Night game tween Mets and Yanks

Unread 20 May 2007, 08:13 PM
Resident Limey

Quote:
If I owned Jockstocks. I would give 10 J$ bucks for every positive thread started. -10 for every negative post. These would go to a virtual store. Have a membership fee for this store and other premium services.
Genius idea. Really, i can't see any problem with this in any way. Just imagine how interesting the boards will be with everyone being given money for posting. I can't wait to read all those useless threads, and surely it's open to abuse, i mean, all those threads about how great this new regime is may start to resemble the nightly news in Pyongyang http://www.kcna.co.jp/index-e.htm

Quote:
I would ban noone but have an ignore feature. Actually promote new talk.
Again, utter genius. Maybe we can even have a leaderboard showing who's the most ignored, and award monthly prizes and stuff.

Quote:
I would buy a lucky member real pizza once every Friday. (Premium only)
Will it still be warm when it gets here, can you afford the air freight charges, and what happens if i don't like the free dip?

Quote:
I would have college FB and BkB added. Woohoo, finally.
Can i request soccer, darts, and cricket?

Quote:
Of course hire on Nick and Orren with a handsome salary per mo. to keep this site functioning at a expert level. ($500/mo.) LOL I am not Rich.
For that money, i'm not getting out of bed. Add a zero and i might be interested

Quote:
Offer real stock into my lil company. I mean if you all owned a piece and were a % holder of this place maybe you would be a lil nicer. Have a lil more patience. Smile more. Love the game and the people here a lil more.
I get offers all the time like this, it must be my generosity. Normally they are a little more long winded and start off by explaining how they are stuck in Nairobi with a large bundle of cash and need my bank account details in return for 10%, but i'm willing to send mine if you furnish me with a few personal details and/or interesting back story

Quote:
Find 1 person to be in charge of each category of the forums. More than a mod. A creative entity that is expert in that sector. I.E. Hork for politics and I'd find me a savvy golf expert. I thnk I know everything abot Nascar but sure someone here knows as much or more. We need more input from our members on their local teams. Insight @ fishwrap and local radio as well.
No offense to Hork, but he's a bit left wing for me, any chance of having more than one 'entity' to make sure no bias takes place. Maybe we could all sort of be in charge of each other like in a commune, that way anyone's views would have an equal chance of being heard, possibly even a bit like it is now. If not, i'm putting myself forward for head of irony, making cheese on toast, and at a push, painters and sculptors from the mid-late Renaissance.

Quote:
So if you want to take this figure I am all for it.
How about you take your offer, move all in on Joe Hachem, ask him how he likes those apples, and set up your own Utopia somewhere else.
Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Unread 20 May 2007, 08:20 PM
Retired Jock$tocks Vet

Send a message via AIM to ocho cinco Send a message via Yahoo to ocho cinco

Quote:

Funny - Other then talking to Richy on the fourms.... I haven't talked to him at all....

Last time I talked to Rich via PM was... On the 15th of April....

Save Bandwidth... think more... type less.

2007, 2008 & 2009 Cincinnati Reds Slogan: "It's obvious we aren't using steroids."

a taxpayer voting for obama is like a chicken voting for KFC

Brought Sexy Back
Unread 20 May 2007, 08:26 PM
GM

Send a message via Yahoo to hork

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon_mc View Post
No offense to Hork, but he's a bit left wing for me,
you know you guys can really confuse a guy. in one week i've been called a conservative know it all and accused of being too far left. you need to make up your minds which is which.

should we take a poll....

as a side note, i have great hope for Mr. Brown......

Widespread intellectual and moral docility may be convenient for leaders in the short term, but it is suicidal for nations in the long term. One of the criteria for national leadership should therefore be a talent for understanding, encouraging, and making constructive use of vigorous criticism. - Carl Sagan
Unread 20 May 2007, 09:07 PM
JSAdmin

Send a message via Skype™ to SiteWolf

that's ok.....I'm often called conversational and I'm left handed- that throws me off, too....