Market
Market2
Leaders
Pick'em
Messenger
Oasis

Go Back   Jockstocks Forums > Non Sports Related > Current Events
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Current Events A place for serious discussion of news and events from the world around us.

Unread 24 Feb 2014, 06:03 PM

Default Confirming my suspicions

February 10, 2013
CIA Nominee Brennan Converted To Islam: Hagel Money From HAMAS

http://shoebat.com/2013/02/09/shocki...rted-to-islam/

Shocking Claim: John Guandolo says Obama’s nominee for CIA Director converted to Islam
John Guandolo is not just some guy with an opinion; he’s a guy with sources who have access to the highest levels of government; he’s a guy who has a resume that is beyond impressive; and he’s a guy who claims to know people with firsthand accounts who say they witnessed John Brennan – Barack Obama’s nominee for CIA Director – convert to Islam while in Saudi Arabia.

Guandolo was also one of the people who worked on the Team B II Report.

During an appearance on Tom Trento’s radio show on February 8th, Guandolo made it very clear that Brennan should be considered a potential threat to the Republic if what his sources tell him is true. Fast forward to the 10:50 mark and watch until the 52:00 mark to see the interview. At some point, Americans will have to face the reality that they continue to ignore and the longer they refuse to do so, the more dangerous it will be to confront.

Here is the full speech given by Brennan on National Security at NYU on February 13, 2010. An excerpt is played from it in the aforementioned interview but the entire speech is worth watching in light of these shocking new claims.

Point of note: during Guandolo’s interview with Trento, someone in the studio questions Brennan’s sexual orientation and whether or not he’s even married. This is counter-productive and off topic. In the speech below, shortly past the 30:00 mark, Brennan refers to himself as a “husband” and “father”.

Conversely, if Brennan converted to Islam, this speech should be dissected from every single angle. For one thing, if he has converted, the fact that such information is not public is a red flag all by itself.

Since Brennan seeks to assume the same role David Petraeus had before having to resign in the wake of information about his affair going public days after the election, isn’t it time to ask the question…

What more does Petraeus know?

------------------
February 8, 2013
Hagel Received Funding From “Friends of Hamas”
By Max Elstein Keisler

Breitbart.com reported Thursday that sources told the site that one of the reasons for the suspension of Chuck Hagel’s nomination hearing earlier this week is that among the many names identified in documents as having provided foreign funding to him is a group called “Friends of Hamas.”

According to CBS News, the suspension “according to those working with Hagel and the White House, is to give Hagel through the coming weekend to comply with GOP document requests. The White House does not expect startling revelations and therefore sees no political threat in document requests.”

Hagel has thus far refused to disclose the foreign funding he has received for his various organizations to the Senate Armed Forces Committee, claiming he has a “fiduciary duty” to keep “confidentiality” of his and his organization’s donors. Hagel’s discretion has led to speculation as to what, exactly, he is unwilling to reveal.

According to a senate aide, senators have “specific concerns with regard to foreign contributions to the Atlantic Council by Saad Hariri (or the Hariri family), Dinu Patriciu, Kazakhstan, and Bidzina Ivanishvili.” But according to a senate source who spoke to Breitbart News, Hagel has also received money from an organization called “Friends of Hamas.”

In seeking comment on the story, Breitbart ran into some difficulties :

Associate Communications Director at the White House Eric Schultz identified himself, heard the question, was silent for several seconds, and then hung up the phone immediately without comment. Called back via the White House switchboard, Schultz’s phone rang through to his answering machine. Called on his cell phone, Schultz’s phone rang through to his answering machine.
My mom didn't raise no dummy, if she did it would be my sister
I told my wife to embrace her faults......she hugged me
I took a DNA test- God is my father
When I ask if you want me to be honest, please say no
Unread 25 Feb 2014, 09:32 AM
Hall of Famer

Send a message via ICQ to SayOw Send a message via MSN to SayOw Send a message via Yahoo to SayOw

This is an old rumor...and unproven...

Quote:
We have not found any evidence that John Brennan is a Muslim.

The article is real and appeared on the World Net Daily website on February 10, 2013 It contained allegations by former FBI Islam expert John Guandolo, which said that John Brennan is a Muslim Convert.

The article said that during a radio interview Guandolo said, “Mr. Brennan did convert to Islam when he served in an official capacity on the behalf of the United States in Saudi Arabia.”

If Brennan converted to Islam, nobody told the Muslims, according to a February 12, 2013 article in U.S. News & World Report citing the communications director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, Ibrahim Hooper, who told the reporters "that he has no knowledge of Brennan converting to Islam."

The article went on to call World Net Daily "a website that specializes in reporting on conspiracy theories." Hooper also said that "his group opposes Brennan's nomination, largely because of his role in operating the CIA drone program that targets terrorists but has also killed civilians."
Story here.